Any Bender Christmas Releases ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Bender Christmas Releases ??

It appears that once again there won't be any releases this Christmas season from Bender, although 4 books were scheduled for release before the end of the year -- Marine EGA's, Reichsbahn Eagles, Hoffmann KC Cards, and Heroes in Our Midst Volume 3. Anyone have any info on possible upcoming releases?

Bender should have a Christmas sale, instead of a release!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Costa View Post
      It appears that once again there won't be any releases this Christmas season from Bender, although 4 books were scheduled for release before the end of the year -- Marine EGA's, Reichsbahn Eagles, Hoffmann KC Cards, and Heroes in Our Midst Volume 3. Anyone have any info on possible upcoming releases?
      Yes, my book Third Reich Reichsbahn Eagles will be released in about February 2016. As far as I know it is too the printers or will be send there the coming week. I will soon give some more information, but it has about 250 pages with about 650 photographs etc. and has a larger size then the normal Bender books. I think soon a flyer will be available.

Comment

Mr Saris:

Great news indeed. I am looking forward to your book with great anticipation.

Mark Costa

Comment

Reichsbahn Eagles: MILITARIA Jg. 2015, Heft 1, Januar-Februar:
          http://militaria-zeitschrift.de/mili...itaria-jg-2015

Comment

Originally posted by bahnschutz View Post
            Reichsbahn Eagles: MILITARIA Jg. 2015, Heft 1, Januar-Februar:
            http://militaria-zeitschrift.de/mili...itaria-jg-2015
            Yes, but this article is about cloth arm-eagles. The new book is only about metal eagles. One chapter is for headgear eagles and various chapters about eagles for engines and waggons, the flat and front eagles.
            That's quite a difference!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X