Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captured Eagles Vol1 & 2: previously unpublished photos of captured German aircraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captured Eagles Vol1 & 2: previously unpublished photos of captured German aircraft

Hello,

As some of you may be aware, I am working hard on volume 2 of my book "Captured Eagles". I am making slow but steady progress and it will be out sooner or later with many very rare and never seen before photos of captured German aircraft.

Meanwhile, I will try to reduce stocks of my first volume and have lowered the price to just $18 (from an original 25 Euro) via me or Amazon.com (see here).

I'd appreciate and would be grateful for anybody who posts a review at Amazon or here for other forum members. Below you find a short description of my book:

This book presents a prime selection of photos of captured German WWII aircraft that have to the most part never been published before. The history of each aircraft shown was researched in detail and described in the book. There are some extremely rare aircraft included, not the least of which is a new Fw 190D-13 and a Ju 88G-7. Some of the aircraft types covered are the Bf 109G/K, Fw 190A/D, Ju 88A/G/T, Ju 188, Me 410, Me 262, He 162 Ju 290, He 111 and He 219. Most photos were taken by Allied soldiers while they crossed Europe at the end of the war. They not only document the large variations in camouflage and markings of late Luftwaffe planes, but sometimes also rare technical innovations introduced in the very last days of the war. This limited edition (each book has a hand-written serial number) softbound book is printed on 72 high quality A4 pages with over 90 photos, including two color photos. Apart from photos taken in WWII, there are also photos from wartime documents and aircraft parts that were brought back by GIs as a souvenir as well as 8 beautiful color profiles of some of the aircraft shown in the book.

Regards,

Roger

Hello Roger, how much to send to the UK?
    Regards Simon

Comment

Shipping

Hi Simon,

That would be 5.5£ shipped directly from Switzerland.

Cheers,

Roger

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X