Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Rob gun show in Fla.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/nation...2014_partners4
    Last edited by juoneen; 07-16-2015, 02:26 PM.

I would have bet for the skin color...

Comment

Afrika party ,sad realy sad lets hope police get them as it may be danger for public in next days ......most perhaps criminal drugs dealers

Comment

Looks like gang members.why no Security Guard in the hall.

Comment

I thought that the reason you all carry guns over there is to prevent this sort of thing happening?

Comment

I sense...... Some sarcasm....

That's for when you are personally protecting yourself....but when we do shows we trust the halls are protected by guards,in this case it's clear the guard was screwing off...or was he Paid off to not be there ?
            Many robbery's are inside jobs , tough to root out, but in all my years I have evidence many robberies are set up ...and with the way they are run, you must sue the promoter and it can take years....no worse than getting pick pocketed or followed to your place you stay and getting hit at night ....
            I would say there will likely be a break in the case soon....or the cops down there are not,worth their salt.

Comment

What is this doing in the book review section?

Bob Hritz
              In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Seigfried View Post
                I thought that the reason you all carry guns over there is to prevent this sort of thing happening?
                If you watch carefully you'll see there was nobody around to prevent the theft from happening.

Carrying might prevent the stolen weapons to be used later - at least that's something some might think.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X