Waffen SS Christopher Ailsby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waffen SS Christopher Ailsby

Found this guy in a group of books I acquired. Seems quite interesting, is it worth keeping? Some guys have burned his books lol!
    Attached Files

Christopher Ailsby has long since been exposed as a thief and a fraud.

Avoid his commercial swindle at all costs

Comment

SELL !!!!!!!!! if you can ever find a buyer !!!!!!

Comment

I wrote something years ago on another site, criticizing his books. He wrote me a response, claiming he wasn't responsible for the captions in his books. His publisher handled that!

Comment

complete rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by MarcRikmenspoel View Post
            I wrote something years ago on another site, criticizing his books. He wrote me a response, claiming he wasn't responsible for the captions in his books. His publisher handled that!
            Seriously? That was his response?

What a load of steaming bull dung. The best a publisher will do is set an editor to checking text for spelling and clarity of expression.

A very strange 'author' is Mr. Ailsby, if the publisher does the captioning for him.

N

Comment

Even not good enough for the bin.

Regards, Wim
              Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Nice way to get the fire place started on this cold night

Comment

It's unbelievable how this crook is still around somehow . All his books are cheap, commercial ventures as wel.

Comment

Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post
                    Even not good enough for the bin.

Regards, Wim
                    Yes Wims right.. i tried to bin a copy of his 2010 awards book, and it jumped right back out of the bin. The bin, then attacked me... i still havnt quite recovered.

I would suggest to wrap it in cloth, and bury it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Rivett View Post
                      Yes Wims right.. i tried to bin a copy of his 2010 awards book, and it jumped right back out of the bin. The bin, then attacked me... i still havnt quite recovered.

I would suggest to wrap it in cloth, and bury it.

His books would have gotten the noose in Nürnberg 1946.

"FUNDS WERE SEND"

That wicked person

Comment

If you're using a Bible to prop up a bad leg on your sofa, replace it with this book
                        WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

lol marked down twice and then I got it for nothing.

Comment

I couldn't care any less about a guys morals, ethics or ideology when it comes to authoring books or writing music, its the content that counts. If I made it a point never to listen to any music, for example, that had band members that were druggies, gay or satan worshipers, I damn near wouldn't listen to anything.

That said, I know the guy has a bad rep and probably well deserved, I've never read any of his writings but would not discount the possibility. I like books that are nicely sourced, referenced and documented, if he is good to go on all of that then I would read it.

Comment

It depends on what kind of bad rep. In his case it was a very expensive fraud & theft of TR Dagger from a member here, which he may or may not have made full or partial amends to it. I haven't followed the case lately.

Marcrik, the book seems quite good and wondering really how much input he had. Just pay someone to put it together and stick his name on it?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X