Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 12th SS HJ panzer book

Hi,
    finally available the new Stephan Cazenave book "Panzerdivision Hitlerjugend" vol.2 !
    The book is a beautifully illustrated Hardback in A4 format with almost 800 photos and docs and is printed on glossy paper.The text is very detailed and precise ( the author has a solid researcher background - see his books published by Heimdal : Chronique de la SS Pz AA 10 and Tiger ! - he had access to many documents and pics from former 12SS HJ members ).The pictures are very clean , interesting and for the most part unpublished before so goes for the documents ,soldbuchs etc.
    The book is tagged as volume 2 and deals with Panzer regiment 12 ; it is part of a series of forthcoming volumes about the division as Mr Cazenave told a few weeks ago in Normandy ( where he was promoting the book ) .
    I own the Fedorowicz and Heimdal books about the HJ Division ( good books indeed ) but I think this series will set the new standards in reference books.
    Here is the facebook page for the book :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Livre...=page_internal

New 12th SS HJ panzer book

Hello Guys,
    This is a great book, the best i never saw before for this division.....
    Nothing is missing: photos, maps, .....
    Thanks Stéphan for your work, this book will become a reference!
    Greetings my friend.
    Oli.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mad View Post
      Hi,
      finally available the new Stephan Cazenave book "Panzerdivision Hitlerjugend" vol.2 !
      The book is a beautifully illustrated Hardback in A4 format with almost 800 photos and docs and is printed on glossy paper.The text is very detailed and precise ( the author has a solid researcher background - see his books published by Heimdal : Chronique de la SS Pz AA 10 and Tiger ! - he had access to many documents and pics from former 12SS HJ members ).The pictures are very clean , interesting and for the most part unpublished before so goes for the documents ,soldbuchs etc.
      The book is tagged as volume 2 and deals with Panzer regiment 12 ; it is part of a series of forthcoming volumes about the division as Mr Cazenave told a few weeks ago in Normandy ( where he was promoting the book ) .
      I own the Fedorowicz and Heimdal books about the HJ Division ( good books indeed ) but I think this series will set the new standards in reference books.
      Here is the facebook page for the book :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Livre...=page_internal
      Can you post a picture of this one?
      Thanks.

Comment

I had the book in hands and it looked great!
        The reason I did not buy it was because of the French language.
        Any change it will be published in English or German?

Comment

Bought this fantastic book at
          Tilly book fair in Normandie
          Excellent book even if you can't read or speak French
          Photos are amazing
          I was also lucky to get the book signed by a 12 ss veteran

Comment

Looking for a copy if anyone has one.

Comment

I heard that there will be an english edition out sometime this year.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X