Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger Tracks - Wolfgang Faust

Hi ,

Anyone know where to get hold of a copy of this memoir.

Nomis.

You can get it on Amazon in the US as a paperback or also as an e-book.

Comment

Looks like it is only available as an e-book???
      Or am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by 29THPZG View Post
        You can get it on Amazon in the US as a paperback or also as an e-book.
        I only see the e version option.

Comment

Tiger tracks

Please post link, as I can only see it as a kindle read.

Don't do kindle, do books, paperback or hardback are great.

Cheers. SF.

Comment

I think the publisher missed the boat on this one.I don't think they realize how popular "tiger" books are .I just paid $145.00 for the new king tiger book.
            I don't own a e-reader and never will.

Comment

I m with you guys on this ,I d really like to read this memoir but I do BOOKS! not e-book contraptions ,pisses me off this !!

Comment

Agreed. This sucks. I really want to read it, but if it's not a book I hesitate to get e booking.

Comment

Sorry, my mistake, yes it's e-book only. I agree and am no fan of e-books, but I have space issues after 30 years of buying books. So, now if I want to just read a book, I will get it electronically, while books I want to have physically I will buy, like the new Tiger II book. For example, I have owned and lost 3 paperbacks of Hans von Luck's Panzer Commander, now I have it on Kindle and can't loose it!

In all seriousness, it is a poor substitute for a book in your hand, but in my case it serves a purpose. BTW, you can download it to a computer with the Amazon app, and not get another device.

Comment

I hate ebooks, I want to read this BOOK, not ebook...I like actual physical books, I would never buy an ebook,,,too bad

Comment

I'm the exact opposite....I have NO room for lots of books anymore and only buy ebooks...I have a few hardback books(autographed ones)...but, am not really in the market to buy physical type books anymore....Don't get me wrong...love the hardbacks and used to collect the crap out of them...but, no room anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by k9mike View Post
                        I'm the exact opposite....I have NO room for lots of books anymore and only buy ebooks...I have a few hardback books(autographed ones)...but, am not really in the market to buy physical type books anymore....Don't get me wrong...love the hardbacks and used to collect the crap out of them...but, no room anymore...
                        understand your thoughts Mike , think we book readers should get a chance too though

Comment

to book or not to book

Having read the 'see inside' section , I really do want to read this. As a book.

Nomis.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry OToole View Post
                            understand your thoughts Mike , think we book readers should get a chance too though
                            I hear ya Terry...sad they didn't make that available...not sure why?? Maybe the cheapest and easiest way to get it out there to the mass....not sure
                            Mike

Comment

Originally posted by k9mike View Post
                              I hear ya Terry...sad they didn't make that available...not sure why?? Maybe the cheapest and easiest way to get it out there to the mass....not sure
                              Mike
                              Got the book from Kindle....started it....reads really good. like his style...very good so far. Seen a few others that got samples for and may get those as well. Will post what they are here when do.
                              Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X