Detlev's book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gerd Becker
    Eric, what you need is the Nimmergut catalogue "Ehrenzeichen von 1800-1945" and maybe also the fitting Bänderkatalog (ribbon-catalogue). It lists all known awards from this time-period, most with picture(b&w though) Btw, i am searching for a copy of the Bänderkatalog as well. If you find more than one copy somewhere, please let me know.

best wishes,
    Gerd
    Grazhdanin Byeker, u menya vopros! Shto znachit p'angliski vash "vek zhivi, vek uchis"? Bolshoye vam spasiba. Pomog! Anatoli

Comment

Tony,
      You are such a show off! Gents, I once saw Tony teach a young lady how to sing Happy Birthday in Italian at some Italian restaurant after he noticed she was singing incorrectly. He sweet-talked her for 20 minutes!
      Marc

Comment

Yo Marc - Giving Away My Secrets

Originally posted by Flak88
        Tony,
        You are such a show off! Gents, I once saw Tony teach a young lady how to sing Happy Birthday in Italian at some Italian restaurant after he noticed she was singing incorrectly. He sweet-talked her for 20 minutes!
        Marc
        MARC, YOU RASCAL YOU. MY WIFE READS THIS AND SHE'LL BEAT UP ON ME. JUST KIDDING!!! HEY,IS IT MY FAULT THAT IN ADDITION TO ALL, SHE WAS PRETTY AND REALLY (NO JOKING) HAD A BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL VOICE. ACTUALLY, ALL ALONG I WAS TRYING TO SWEET TALK HER TO GET HER INTERESTED IN COLLECTING IMPERIAL GERMAN MEDALS............YEAH, SURE. YEAH, I'M A SHOW OFF, I KNOW.
        TONY

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X