Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It ran at a film festival in Louisville, Ky. Tom

Comment

But come on, they pay huge amount of money to produce those films. And they cant even use the correct gear? I think that's reaaaaally really bad. Dosent matter if its not a Doku, correct should be correct.

Comment

Wow, looks good to me, I'll watch it hopefully its out on blu ray soon, Im sure its already available in Russia...

Comment

Utterly disappointed!!!

Garbage 100%, I was in Volgograd working in the panoramic museum archives when it came out. My wife and I went to see it (not in a 3D theater) and we were both utterly disappointed.

If you looking for realist combat don’t go and see this, the director has seen too many Jean-Claude Van Damme and Jet Li movies. Not one but two love stories imbedded in the movie and it feels more like a day-time soap opera.

The best comical scene in the movie is when the Russian soldiers defending the main house in the movie take a light anti-tank gun and with one shot intentionally ricochet a round off and knock out T-34 to destroy some Nebelwerfer rockets in the distance being prepared for an attack.

One odd thing about the movie is how quiet the background noise is, you should hear some kind of fighting in the distances with different fluctuating levels but some scenes are completely silent.

It worth see if you like to pick out the errors, on the Soviet side the uniforms and equipment was adequate but the German side you could make a giant shopping list of errors. Make sure you bring a legal size note book and a 12 pack on pencils.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=671110

Russ

www.fireonthevolga.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X