That new Stalingrad Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That new Stalingrad Movie

There is a new russian Stalingrad movie, anyone that have seen it ?

Worth to see?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Da3EgZUA0Y

Daniel.

Columbia brought it so I have good hopes
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1966566/

Comment

well just look at the tanks the use..and well we can start form there......no research

Comment

Is this supposed to be all CGI or am I missing something here? Parts look like real humans, most look animated.

Comment

The love aspect, offs,hopefully it will do us a December and die an leave history to us that under stand it

Comment

You collectors are a tough crowd. It is entertainment not a documentary. If you want the real thing they should go and blow up Volgograd with subtitles.J
            Last edited by jacquesf; 11-01-2013, 03:24 AM.

Comment

I agree, it is entertainment. No need to judge immediately because not the exact type of gear, helmet, tank or whatever is used. It's NOT a documentary, it's a MOVIE for entertaining purposes. Therefor just enjoy this for what it is. Myself I'm looking forward to this movie

Comment

Hi,

Looks OK to me!
                NOT a documentary, just a movie to entertain, like the original German "Stalingrad" by Wolfgang Peterson; people were complainig that the uniforms etc were not "correct" i.e. shoulder straps did not match other rank insignia.
                It is a movie - not a documentary, so get a life!

Best wishes,

John.

Comment

I enjoyed it alot ! Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
                    I enjoyed it alot ! Tom
                    Where can you see it?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe D View Post
                      Where can you see it?
                      I can not seem to find it playing/showtimes? Is it only available online? Looks like it may be entertaining.

Comment

In Russia, opinion was divided. A lot of people do not like this film. I looked twice. Of course, the Experts of the battle of Stalingrad will be disappointed. This is a lyrical story against the background of WW2. My opinion: is good, but could be much better.

Comment

Anyone know when it will be shown in the UK ?

Darren

Comment

A think once they put there a "love story," the movie will be not too good. Even bad. IT WAS WAR in Stalingrad, no time to think too much about a tenn love story (I believe). But yes, once again it is not a documentary, however I believe that even movies should respect history (here I am talking about others movies, since I have not seen this new movie), and I am not saying about the uniforms but the facts.
                            Please, You should see the polish movie IN THE DARKNESS, that is a good movie in my opinion.

Regards

EE

Comment

Yep. Your average Frontoveki had a lot of time for recreational shagging and romancing during the battle.....a little known fact that modern researchers should really look into....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X