new nazi zombie movie anyone??!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new nazi zombie movie anyone??!!!

(not sure if its been posted or not!!)just saw this! looks like a bit of fun!!not what id say historical mind!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMUQ2IMuz8o

It might be fun, but zombie nazi movies are about as rare as postings on here saying TR stuff will never go down in price.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
      It might be fun, but zombie nazi movies are about as rare as postings on here saying TR stuff will never go down in price.
      HA!!

Comment

FrankenSlime.

Well it looks like it will produce some guffaws by the looks of the Men/Metal/Machines the Herr Doctor fuses together.

Comment

Err, well i kind of consider myself a connoisseur of nazi zombie films, and considering some of the trash i have watched, that looks pretty good..!

Now if someone would just make a film about Stalin's ape-man army...

(Thanks for sharing the clip!)

Comment

Planet of the Untermensch

Originally posted by KLMKsunbunny View Post
            Now if someone would just make a film about Stalin's ape-man army...

!)
            Untermensch Irony!

How about a plot line merging 'The island of Dr.Moreau' and 'Animal Farm' politics with the original Planet of Apes movie star Charleton Heston wearing SS tabs as he calls them "Stinking Apes!"

Comment

Here is a link to the Internet Movie Database list of almost 100 Nazi Zombie Movies ranging in date from 1941 to 2020. The list leaves out "Jojo Rabbit" from 2019. It is not really a Nazi Zombie movie for the most part, but there is an undead Hitler towards the end of the movie, so it really should count.

https://www.imdb.com/search/keyword/...=detail&page=1

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X