WW2 german TV production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WW2 german TV production

-Gents, could be interessting for you ..."Unsere Väter unsere Mütter" currently upcoming on german TV. Story of 5 friends - 5 diffent characters get seperated in 1941 at the eve before german russia campaign...unfortenatly not available with subtitles or doub yet...
    http://www.moviepilot.de/movies/unse...images/9853171

Last edited by chiffonnier; 08-31-2020, 03:15 AM.

Comment

I hope it does become available with subtitles, but I also hope that dubbed versions are aborted at birth. One German war doc featuring plenty of interviews had the voice over speaking English but with heavy German accent. Simply a terrible experience to watch.

Comment

I really want to see this. I hope it comes with subtitles soon!!

-Shawn

Comment

Hi,

There is another thread (with links) about this excellent German TV series.
          This has appeared (all 4.5 hours) on You Tube with English subtitles, but was deleted (due to copyright issues?) very quickly.
          I must have been lucky as I watched all of this version back-to-back one afternoon - next day; gone!
          I believe this has again been uploaded (but without sub-titles) again, but no doubt will again be pulled.
          Excellent series!
          Cannot wait for the English subtitled DVD
          A really great show!

Best wishes,

John.

Comment

Never heard of this movie, so thanks for the hint!
            I just watched some trailers on youtube and immediately ordered a copy.
            Can't wait to watch it!

It's available in dutch subtitles, so I guess that it's also available in english by now....

Comment

I have seen the first 3 episodes, I think it reflects the times very well except some outside the story political messages and unnecessary scenes to the plot. I loved the costumes and art direction.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X