B&D Publishing - Coming Soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B&D Publishing - Coming Soon!

Not sure if everyone has taken a look at the Soon to be Released Books coming from Dietrich's company in the next year or so ... but quite impressive ...

a.
    Attached Files

b.
    Attached Files

Comment

c.
      Attached Files

Comment

Fantast5c...

Comment

Great news !!!

Nick

Comment

Great news indeed, especially looking forward to the Soldbuch & Wehrpass book

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel Banziger View Post
              Especially looking forward to the Soldbuch & Wehrpass book
              Me too!

Comment

I'm waiting the book on Party badge...

Comment

I cant wait for Antonios Soldbuch & Wehrpass book

Comment

Cool, looking forward to the party badge book!

Comment

I just bought the two volume series "The Kriegsmarine Awards." Absolutely wonderful. These books provide high definition photos and assessments of all the KM makers of war time awards. A must have for the serious KM award collector. These books also include various period photos of KM officers and sailors which provide further study on how these fabulous awards were worn. The authors also includes at the beginning of each chapter the origins of said award, award regulations and finally some info on the design. Fantastic work. I highly recommend this series....Enjoy.....

Comment

Originally posted by DBaker View Post
                        I just bought the two volume series "The Kriegsmarine Awards." Absolutely wonderful. These books provide high definition photos and assessments of all the KM makers of war time awards. A must have for the serious KM award collector. These books also include various period photos of KM officers and sailors which provide further study on how these fabulous awards were worn. The authors also includes at the beginning of each chapter the origins of said award, award regulations and finally some info on the design. Fantastic work. I highly recommend this series....Enjoy.....
                        And this one in time for SOS 2013. Note, Sacha and Gerd wrote Vols. 1 and 2 (Norm and I assisted in the editing of those volumes, English version). This volume will add another 40 badges.

John
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by John R.; 02-06-2013, 03:30 AM.

Comment

I was very interested in the book on EKII, I imagine that will be a minimum of 2 vol by the amount of information out there about the EKII

Comment

does any one have an update on dates these are being released?

I have a few on my hit list I will be buying.

Comment

The first two books, The Wehrpaß and Soldbuch and The Party Badge are done will go to the printer in 3 weeks and then the pre-publication sale will also start. next on my list are the next two, hopefully end of this year.

The Kriegsmarine Volume III is available since March of this year already.

Best regards,

Dietrich
                              B&D PUBLISHING
                              Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X