New SS book, how many have read it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New SS book, how many have read it?

Just finished reading the book and drooling over almost 340 pages of color and b/w period photographs titled,"Insignia and Artifacts of the Waffen SS". The project was started by Mike Beaver and completed by Mark Bando and loaded with text.
    Hardcover with nice and thick paper stock to flip. This book attracts on so many different levels, but if your into ss cloth you won't be disappointed. Would like to hear what others think of this unique work. I would post some photos but it never works for me.

Hi,

well i think that 99 % of the future readers still didn't had the opportunity to order the book of Mark (& Michael)...
    Many Europeans are waiting the french version, many others ordered directly from Mark, and many Americans will buy the book at the MAX...

This is spoiler topic too

See You

Vince

Comment

check 'Books & Media' forum

I just discovered that the 3 page topic on this book has been moved to
      the above-captioned page. You can find it here:
      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=623268
      Thanks, MB

Comment

Guess I will have to wait until the Max is over to hear what the readers say about this ss insignia book. What makes it unusual (to me) is the incorporation of war stories that are plugged into historical information. Photos galore too.

Comment

Mark you had a PM from myself (also on behalf of Baldy1939) several days ago (Sept 30th) ?

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
            Mark you had a PM from myself (also on behalf of Baldy1939) several days ago (Sept 30th) ?

Ian
            I guess that you will have to send him an email...:

Originally posted by M Bando View Post
            Anyone with specific questions or requests, please email me off-forum at :
            markbando@aol.com Thanks, MB

Comment

re: msg from Ian

Hello Ian-
              Apologies,
              I haven't been able to figure out how to view your msg. Can you please email me directly, at markbando@aol.com? Also be advised I'll be at the MAX
              fopr a couple of days this coming weekend. Regards, MB

Comment

I received my copy yesterday. The book is excellent, in my opinion. I like the fact that the print is a nice size. The photos are amazing. I think that I recouped my investment a few times over as there was a photo and description of a runes patch which I have an example of. I was never quite sure if it was good. Some said it was a repro. After seeing it in the book, I now consider it to be a good one.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X