Original Wehrmacht Trading Card Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original Wehrmacht Trading Card Book

This is just a REALLY cool book entitled "Die Deuische Wehrmacht". Essentially, it is a fully complete cigarette trading card book from 1936 containing 270 fully colored trading cards, each one numbered with a description (in German of course). The cards display various topics relating to all three branches of the Wehrmacht. In addition to all that, there is a really awesome section cataloging the insignia (including flags, collar tabs, shoulder boards, hats, patches, etc.) from each of the three Wehrmacht branches. What could be better than a reference source from the actual period? Basically, this is a period trading card set of the Wehrmacht.....how cool is that? Really cool, and a great reference source. I will try to post a great deal of photos, but it will likely take me most of the evening, so check back often too see more photos. If you are interested in the book, please PM me here, or email me directly at: evascu1@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Price: $225
    Free Shipping

P.S. - I will be out for a little while. I will return all PMs or emails as soon as I get back.

Photo 1:

Comment

Shouldn´t that be posted on the e-stand

Cheers,

ustufvorwaerts
      silent leges et artes inter arma - im Waffenlärm schweigen die Gesetze und die Künste

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X