Helmut Weitze

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gauleiter: The Regional Leaders of the Nazi Party and their Deputies-Michael Miller'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gauleiter: The Regional Leaders of the Nazi Party and their Deputies-Michael Miller'

The very nature of the book lends itself very well to a 'put down and pick up' read.In essence its a whole series of mini biographies on these key NSDAP figures that until now have remained somewhat of a mystery.Now when I need to know more about a Gauleiter because they are mentioned in another text or time/place I can delve in to this superbly researched and written book.As I have a particular interest in the political side of the NSDAP this book is invaluable and long overdue,what a resource it has already proved to be to me I can tell you. The author should be commended on this work and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone with an interest in the NSDAP period of Germany. So many before unseen photographs furnish the pages of this chunky hardback book,indeed I have regularly paid more than the price of this book for one period photograph of similar quality for my own archive.Close to 600 pages and each and every one of them containing snippet after snippet of tantalising facts and information.
    Good value?.......... I would say Superb value, go buy it !
    Attached Files

Belated thanks. A grear honour, coming from you.

~ Mike

Comment

just went an ordered it.

looking forward to this. a book on a subject that was long overdue.

Comment

Recieved my copy today and can only echo what the others have said.A great source of information and photographs and look forward to volume II.John

Comment

fantastic photos throughout.

i loved the insight on the gauleiter provided by speer. very enlightening.

btw, i recall reading that speer wrote down his thoughts for the u.s. army on all the major personalities of the third reich.

does anybody know where this can be found in print?

Comment

Gauleiter Page Scans at AHF

Many thanks to all who have commented. I'm honored.

For some page scans that I've just uploaded, please see http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtop...22899#p1722899 .

Thanks again.

Best wishes,
            ~ Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X