Nazi en SS Regalia books,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nazi en SS Regalia books,

I can get these two books from America to Holland for 45$ incl shipping.

The seller told me that these books are very "hot" and out of print sinds 1976.

Is this a good buy? And what is your opinion on these books?

Comment

yeah there not normal seen i guess(well at least i dont see them that is!) $45 well i got mine for 20 irish pounds and that was 4 years ago so it might be a bit exspensive but is worth it for the good pics in it!as for is there lots of repos in im not the guy to ask but im sure other forum members can tell you!
      hope it helps!

Comment

Well General, i can honestly say the books are profusely illustrated...lots of pictures that will tell you what items are anyway...I happen to have both copies...$45 does seem to be a bit steep in price for soft bound books...I guess maybe I'd look around a little more for a better price or look for something comparable in a hard bound...The choice is really up to you...

Comment

The Jack Pia books are only good for identifing as to what an object is, not fake vs real. But they were the "bibles" back in the early 70s. I still have mine which I paid $2.95 for

Comment

These are readily available in the US...I see them occassionally in the local used bookstore for about $6, each. I have even seen them on the eStand before.

Check this link for for 'Nazi Regalia' sellers...http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac...3948114_1:3:22

or

Check this one for 'SS Regalia' sellers...http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac...3948114_1:3:29

Calvin
            -Calvin Hall, repressed Appalachian American.

Desperately seeking a Juncker Knights Cross ribbon loop and well used Knights Cross ribbon!!!

Comment

Not to be confused with...............
              Attached Files

Comment

Yes, I like Robin's SS regalia .

Ken

Comment

I enjoy Robin's SS Regalia book. Most people keep magazines in their bathroom magazine rack, but not me, I spend my time reading up on SS uniforms . This gets some interesting comments from my non-collector friends who come over.
                  Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
                  All the best,
                  Chris

Comment

I have both books, if you are looking for research I wouldn't suggest them. Basically all the books have is photos of items like Knights crosses and RAD daggers, and then explaining very bluntly what they are. I do Like seeing all the uniforms though in them. But for $45, I dunno.

Comment

I wouldn't bother with these two for that price... $4.50 is more like it. They're not bad, but from skimming through them at used book stores, but not worth anywhere near that much money.

--Chris

Comment

I Paid 7$ 20 Years Ago For Both

I Got Those Two Excellent Books For 7 Dollars Us About 20 Years Ago.i Would Love Them Again,and Because They Are Out Of Print I Would Say They Are Well Worth The Price.james/ireland

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X