SandeBoetik

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a book out there featuring all lw flight KC winners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a book out there featuring all lw flight KC winners?

is there? i want to wright and design a book, but i need to know what is the best section to cover

i dont want to do fj, just the flight section etc

cheers michael

The two Obermaier books on RK holders of the fighters, and then Stuka and ground attack units are good, if you can find copies these days, and the two recently released bomber RK winners are fantastic too.

Bob

Comment

It depends how you mean featured...if as Bob has mentioned Obermaier's which has a photo and description and the new books based on his works, so that covers Fighters, Stukas and Bombers.

There are numerous books of course with just name, date of award and unit.

Also certain books on individual units that give RKT info.

Nothing like Obermaier's for recce, transport etc. though.....at least that I am aware of that is currently in print.

/Ian
      Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Obermaier's and Kaiser's books cover the Fighter, Night Fighters, Zerstorers, Stuka, Schlacht, and Kampffliegers. Nothing on aufklarungs and transport, hopefully one day those will be written.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X