Save $ on detailed SS research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save $ on detailed SS research

For whatever reason I recently got buried with 25+ research request PMs or e-mails, most of which are easily answered in available in books I've already done. Save yourself research reply / material costs that will cost more than the book (and also save you buying bad junk in a lot of cases). In all cases 90%+ of the material isn't available elsewhere. List of 18 and new/used sources as follows

For used copies see:

Abebooks.com

Details of most volumes, page samples, etc are on the Schiffer Publishing website:

http://www.schifferbooks.com/newschiffer/

and

the R. James Bender Publishing website:

http://www.bender-publishing.com/

Knights of Steel: The Structure, Development and Personalities of the 2.SS-Panzer-Division "Das Reich," volume 1: Divisional Commanders, Divisional Staff, Panzer Regiment, Artillery Regiment

Knights of Steel, The Structure, Development and Personalities of the 2.SS-Panzer-Division "Das Reich," volume 2: Motorcycle Battalion, Assault Gun Detachment, Battle Group "Das Reich," Engineer Battalion

Riding East: The SS Cavalry Brigade in Poland and Russia, 1939-42

Images of the Waffen-SS: A Photo Chronicle of Germany's Elite Troops

Waffen-SS Commanders: The Army, Corps and Division Leaders of a Legend, volume 1, Augsberger - Kreutz

Waffen-SS Commanders: the Army, Corps and Divisional Leaders of a Legend, volume 2, Krüger to Zimmermann

SS-Sturmbannführer Ernst August Krag: Träger des Ritterkreuzes mit Eichenlaub, Kommandeur, SS-Sturmgeschützabteilung 2, SS-Panzer-Aufklärungsabteilung 2 "Das Reich"

SS-Obersturmbannführer Otto Weidinger: Knight's Cross with Oakleaves and Swords, Kommandeur, SS-Panzer-Grenadier-Regiment 4 "Der Führer"

Otto Kumm, Knight's Cross with Oakleaves and Swords, Commander, SS-Panzer -Grenadier-Regiment 4 "Der Führer," 7.SS-Freiwilligen-Gebirgs-Division "Prinz Eugen," 1. SS-Panzer-Division "Leibstandarte"

Allgemeine-SS, The Commands, Units, and Leaders of the General SS

German Cross in Silver Holders of the SS and Police (all holders)

German Cross in Gold Holders of the SS and Police, Volume 1: "Das Reich" (part I)

German Cross in Gold Holders of the SS and Police, Volume 2: "Das Reich" (part II)

German Cross in Gold Holders of the SS and Police, volume 3, "Nordland"

German Cross in Gold Holders of the SS and Police, volume 4, SS Kavallerie

German Cross in Gold Holders of the SS and Police, volume 5, Polizei Division (part I)

German Cross in Gold Holders of the SS and Police, volume 6, Polizei Division (part II) 2012

German Cross in Gold Holders of the SS and Police, volume 7, "Wiking" (part I) 2012

No, I don't sell copies. To much hassle and time consuming with everything else I have to do. Sorry.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X