Grey Wolf by Dunstan and Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey Wolf by Dunstan and Williams

The escape of Adolf Hitler..........just finished the book, must admit enjoyed it very much.....very much in the spirit of "alternative history" with random facts thrown in......if you like well written conspiracy theories its for you..

One of the authors ( Mr Williams) has presented his book on just about every WW2 forum I know , he declines to answer reasonable questions on his sources and the obvious conflicts which emerge when the "standard" history and recorded evidence comes into conflict with what he states took place.
    "Read the book" is his standard answer and no matter how well written it is I found it to be rather lacking and unconvincing.

So far I don't see history being declared to be obviously "in error" in the wake of this "account of what really happened".

Comment

Yes, lots of witnesses and evidence as to Hitler's escaping. His saying tht he may escape. His Pilots seeing him go from Berlin to Denmark. 3 U boats arriving at Agrentina. A Kreigmarine admiral after the war notes where all ships were scuttled or surrendered and the few that had tons of gold, cash, TR VIP's, a disassembled ME 262, or everything to restart a large organization. CNN anouncing Hitler's death in 1986. Hess silenced at 96 hanging himself under the eyes of his 60 Brit guards (Yea, sure, that's a good one)Ect, etc. And to the contrary, no physical evidence that he died in Berlin, only false teeth.
      It was like he gave the ultimate flipping the bird to the victorious allies. I will buy this book soon. Truth or BS it should make for some good reading and, great consternation.
      I do enjoy a good mystery, too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Arctic Fox View Post
        Truth or BS it should make for some good reading and, great consternation.
        I do enjoy a good mystery, too.
        Then you should read the "Gestapo Chief" series (Heinrich Müller)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X