bbc radio 2 jeremy vine today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bbc radio 2 jeremy vine today

There was a disscusion on the jv show today about people who collect german militria and is it the done thing ? it relates to an item of Adolf hitler bed linen that was for sale in bristol today and sold for £2000.

These discusions really piss me off as they alway have some moron on saying us collectors are all nazis ! which is not the case but my frieind dave came on and calmly explained to this moron about the merits and intrest of collecting these historical items !! we are all collectors of military history and not nazis !! well done dave !!

The whole program was a huge waste of air time , The guy from Regimentals put up a good fight but obviously could not win against the proffesser with the childish preconception that all TR collecters are evil masterminds behind a forth riech .Your friend dave made the point well to, Anyway I,m off to bed on my freshly washed Hitler sheets !!!!!!!!!!
    Regards
    R64

Comment

Originally posted by robbo1964 View Post
      The whole program was a huge waste of air time - Anyway I,m off to bed on my freshly washed Hitler sheets !!!!!!!!!!
      Regards
      R64
      LOL! What else do you expect from Vine? The man's a total overpaid c*nt and one reason why I no longer listen to R2. His 'show' is just the Daily Express/Daily Mail mentality but on the radio, with loads of ill- or misinformed idiots ringing up to gob off. Do your selves a favour and listen to something else!

I'm also off to bed - in my swastika patterned jimjams!!

Comment

The guy who phoned in and said we were all right wing thugs was a bit over the top.....Crap programme

Comment

I used to collect stamps but I started to dress up as a victorian post master
          and occupied a sub post office . A a note from history avoid beany baby collecters ,there pure evil!!!!!!
          JW

Comment

Originally posted by james west View Post
            I used to collect stamps but I started to dress up as a victorian post master
            and occupied a sub post office .
            JW
            LOL! Brilliant, are there any others!?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X