IL2 Cliffs of Dover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IL2 Cliffs of Dover

New flight sim out by Russian 1C..Oleg Maddox, stunning game and graphics, you will need a high end PC to run the game....although they are working on updates to optimize the play...sample in flight screenshots, high resolution. This game has been years in the making, and every aspect of each plane/cockpit has been painstakingly recreated often times using original schematics.
    Attached Files

More inflight and cockpit. all guages/dials function in game, as does the clock and chronometer.
    Attached Files

Comment

In flight, great cockpit details, these camo skins replace the stock ones that came with the game, created by some pretty talented modders.
      Attached Files

Comment

Last two shots...on the left lower near cowling of the plane you can see the metal model tag. and cockpit interior.
        Attached Files

Comment

Scott

Many moons ago I really enjoyed Il-2 and I know this release has been highly anticipated in the flight-sim world.

This does look extremely promising but.....what are the system operating requirements?

Regards Richard.
          Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Originally posted by stgeorge64 View Post
            Scott

Many moons ago I really enjoyed Il-2 and I know this release has been highly anticipated in the flight-sim world.

This does look extremely promising but.....what are the system operating requirements?

Regards Richard.

I just built a new system, so its fairly fast, and you will need a good fast machine to run it, the minimum spec as set forth on the game are a joke, it will not play well at all..FPS below 20 and not enjoyable, here are my specs

:AMD PhenonII 6core 3.3/ 16gigs Corsair Vengeance 1600/ Asus M4A89TD PRO/USB3/Cooler Master 850PSU/Geforce GTX570 1.28 Vram/Seagate 500GB Serial ATACorsair CWCH70 Hydro HD 7200/16MB/SATA-6G/Win 7 Pro 64bit/Samsung 23" 1920x1280

The game does not support sli/corssfire yet, but it should in the near future, and new patches are coming out to improve overall playability and FPS. The game is fairly taxing on the GPU, so the more vram the better and I dont think it likes win xp..you'll really need windows 7. I've been following the game development for a good 5 years, and thought is was shelved, its on chart to be the next great flight sim, with graphics way ahead of anything IL2 (the original) or IL2 1946 could muster.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X