New Russian Stalingrad movie being filmed right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Russian Stalingrad movie being filmed right now

I found it on English Russia website. Shots from filming of the new Russian movie Stalingrad. It is being shot on the island close to St. Petersburg.
    Attached Files

It may be interesting movie like Brest-Litovsk Fortress
    Attached Files

Comment

more
      Attached Files

Comment

and more
        Attached Files

Comment

last one
          Attached Files

Comment

Looking good!
            Keep us posted!

Comment

Indeed! Looks very promising

Nick

Comment

Looks promising!

Comment

Thanks for posting and it will be interesting to read any follow up posts you have.
                  Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

Comment

There are more pictures on www.englishrussia.com. I just posted few that I liked the most. My wife is Ukrainian and she follows new Russian movie releases on Russian websites, so I should know when it will be released. I told her to watch for it.
                    Jack

Comment

Always interesting when another epic battle is put on film. Hopefully its well done.

Comment

Comrades,
                        The Local Red Army Reconstructionists around St. Petersberg are heavily involved, the Scales of Issue should be good.... they are a "Жесткие" Group, the middle distance extras worn the "Покемон" bits and pieces of non period kit.

From a declassified source...

Originally posted by Zayats
                        Well-known Russian actor and director Fyodor Bondarchuk finally give an exact date we started shooting the new military epic "Stalingrad" - workflow starts August 25, 2011. At the same time, no further information was given. It is still unknown whether the film was shot in 3D, as previously planned. Performers main roles is also to be announced. We only know that the picture will take in St Petersburg and Volgograd - formerly Stalingrad. Some scenes will be filmed in the studio pavilions RWS (Russian World Studios). Producers of "Stalingrad" became Alexander Rodnyansky, Sergey and Dmitry Rudovsky Melkumov. If all goes according to schedule, the premiere of the film just arrive on the 70th anniversary of the Battle of Stalingrad, which lasted from July 17, 1942 to February 2, 1943. According to the director, this film - not just art military footage. "This is a tragic love story against the backdrop of a major battle, the script is written from St. Petersburg, Ilya Tilkin", - says Bondarchuk. "This is a simple story of Soviet soldiers who had come into the house at the crossing of the Volga and found there a young girl who has no one else left."

They are Uniform, but with minor variations..... good look.

There is even one of them wearing Puttees ( dyed black so they look like Sapogi) and one wearing his Water Bottle round the front of his Belt (at least it is on the left side)... so our Americanski Re-enactors will be happy.
                        Last edited by Viktor; 09-03-2011, 04:08 AM. Reason: Additional declassified materials.

Comment

This does look very promising indeed.

I hope that it will be released in Russian (and German) language and subtitled into English, as the dubbing on Wolfgang Peterson's 'Stalingrad' film was shocking, ensuring it lost a huge amount of the tension which he managed to generate in 'Das Boot'.

I look forward to seeing this as I really enjoyed the Russian made 'The Star'.

Regards Richard.
                          Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X