Johnson Reference Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnson Reference Books

Hi' Buddies. During this very sad time i almost even hate to post. I am sorry. What happened in New York and Washington is beyond sadness. But, has anyone ever dealt with Johnson Reference Books at http://www.johnsonreferencebooks.com/itemmain.html I'm seriously looking for an SS dagger in ok condition, and they seem to have several. Anyways, we pray everyone is doing ok. May GOD bless everyone.

Tom Johnson is a very reputible dealer who has written many reference books on Third Reich Daggers.
    Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

Tom Johnson is one of the best. You can't go wrong with him, especially with an item like an SS EM.

Comment

An excellent, reliable dealer, although not inexpensive.
        OMSA #6582

At my age, "getting lucky" is finding my car in the parking lot.

Comment

Gosh ! THANKS for the help ! His site looked pretty nice ! - Thanks again !

Comment

Tom Johnson is a reputable dealer but his prices are excessive. I would strongly recommend Thomas Wittmann in NJ. He just put out his Summer/Fall list. The catalog is over 400 pages! He is also working on a reference book exclusively on SS daggers. You will find his prices a little more agreeable.
            Imperial German Medalbars and Ribbonbars

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X