Please Help! Jan C Still Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help! Jan C Still Books

Hi All!! I am really trying to find an honest price to sell my books for, but the prices are so mad on the internet I can't find one, I have looked through the forum, and no joy. If anyone knows how much these are going for it would be a great help.

Thanks in advance

Debs

P.S. I know the price of the Robin Lumsden ones! Thanks !
    Attached Files

All Books are in awesome condition!
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I am an interested and willing buyer of all of your books. However, I'm afraid that considering their weight, international shipping and postage costs would be mostly prohibitive.

Unless, you know of a reasonable source for mailing.

Best regards,

John Pepera
      peppers1@ameritech.net

Comment

Here is a sample of Royal Mail costs for a parcel weighing 9 kg (20 lbs): http://sg.royalmail.com/portal/rm/Pr...catId=23500532

Comment

Yes the postage will be a lot for all 3 books, (I am assuming it's just the Jan C Still ones you wanted??) the cheapest I have found for Finland is £35 postage!

Comment

Sorry, I am not interested in these books, I just posted some samples of the shipping costs as many seem not be familiar of them.

Comment

Ah sorry I meant to check for ohio and looked at finland by mistake!! lol!

Comment

Debra, they typically sell on the different luger forums for +- $300 each. I picked up mine from Jan & can't remember what I paid him for them. They're certainly available, but relatively hard to find at times.
                Hope this helps.
                Greg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X