New Cholm book due

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Cholm book due

Looks to be another must have from Jason...
    http://www.leapinghorseman.com.au/pr...75107690&cat=5
    Attached Files

Can't wait for this one. Should be great!

Comment

Originally posted by hucks216 View Post
      Looks to be another must have from Jason...
      Hi Kevin,

Thanks for getting the word out.

A pre-publication discount of 10% is now available for this book. By sourcing a new printer, I've been able to offer a substantially lower price for this book. Regular price is AUD $80.00 but with the 10% pre-pub discount, it can be yours for $72. I've also been able to organise cheaper postage options. Of note to those in North America is that the book will be posted from the US, so postage will only be AUD $12.
      http://www.leapinghorseman.com.au/pr...75107690&cat=5

Jason

Here's a larger pic of the cover:
      - - -
      Attached Files

Comment

To give you an idea of what's in the book, here are some spreads. A double-page spread showing just text is not very appealing, so these 5 samples show some of the more interesting pages. There's over 300 photos in the book:

Some of the photos used in the book were contributed by forum members, including Akira Takiguchi, Ian Jewison and Gerard Kenny. Thanks again guys!

Jason

Comment

cholm

Really looking forward to reading this one, haven't been able to find any other books on the subject apart from a very old personal account by a Latvian volunteer!

Comment

My copy arrived today & I collected it this evening, haven't read it yet but I just wanted to say it is very well illustrated and laid out. The book physically is very nice, high quality approx 600 pages of well structured & indexed information. The couple of pictures I was able to provide have been excellently reproduced. The vast amount of pictures Akira (& Ian) provided are also very well reproduced. Congrats to Jason !

Comment

I received mine today as well. It looks absolutely brilliant! I have to start reading it as soon as I am finished reading my current book.

Comment

I received my copy a few weeks ago. It is an excellent book. A must have for anyone interested in the Eastern Front. This researcher/author/publisher always delivers, and I can't wait for his next book to come out. Congratulations Jason Mark = you've done it again.

Comment

At 0400 this morning I went out the front door to pick up the paper when I found a cardboard box on our porch. Upon opening the box I found Jason's latest book nestled inside. I have been looking for a good accounting of the Cholm battle and I know I will not be disappointed with Jason's presentation.

Comment

I got the book last week. I have read just a few pages but already one can say that the book is excellent in every way, from writing to superb design and overall production quality; this despite being not cheap one feels that one gets every penny's worth. Every Leaping Horseman book except one has been superb and even that one is good and had that been printed on similar paper as this one it too would have been absolute first class.

Comment

My copy arrived today. Looks like another gem from Jason Mark and Leaping Horseman Books - almost 600 pages!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello to all,

I received my copy today and I have only one word : magnificent work ! Congratulations to Jason. The book on Cholm exists now. This work will be the reference on this underestimated subject. Furthermore, the way Jason built his book has to be an example for the authors (presentation, wealth of the iconography and the sources). I leave you because I am going to plunge into the detailed reading of this work.

Cordial greetings.

Polux
                        Attached Files

Comment

Can't wait for mine; looks like a great reading!!

Comment

Another essential purchase from Jason Mark. If its half as good as his other books then it will be a superb edition to any collector of Eastern Front books.

Darren

Comment

My copy is on order, looks like a winner!
                              Steve

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X