• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WN62 book by Hein Severloh

Hi All

Just to let you know Hein Severloh's book

WN62 is now out in English since march

A German Soldier’s Memories of the Defence of Omaha Beach, Normandy, June 6, 1944

Robert

He is a thread about the book, started when it was still only availlable in German and French: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=248925

Comment

Thanks Robert, just ordred it

Nick

Comment

Publisher: Hek Creative Verlag (Mar 2011)

Robert

thanks for the link Jean-Loup looks as if many have been waiting for the English translation to come out, go buy it guys !!!

Comment

"looks as if many have been waiting for the English translation to come out"

Indeed, I dont understand why they took so long to translate a book that will be an instant classic.

JL

Comment

Anyone have a link? I could only find the German edition on Amazon.com.
            AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

GERMAN ARMY SHOULDER STRAPS AND BOARDS - 1933-1945

Comment

Here is a link for Amazon UK

http://www.amazon.co.uk/WN-62-Soldie...7028338&sr=1-2

Comment

Just bought this as well. Thank you very much for the heads up!

Comment

Just received WN 62 by Severloh yesterday. Looks like a good read and thanks Jean-Loup and Robert for the heads-up! Finally a long-awaited English version!!!

-Eric

Comment

thanks for the info , very interesting

Comment

Hi guys , could someone clear this up for me , is there an English version of the book , if so what are the details on purchaseing it , it looked odd to me the way its listed on Amazon UK , i contacted them and they say theres no English version Cheers Raymond

Comment

Originally posted by ironcross1 View Post
                        Hi guys , could someone clear this up for me , is there an English version of the book , if so what are the details on purchaseing it , it looked odd to me the way its listed on Amazon UK , i contacted them and they say theres no English version Cheers Raymond
                        I received my copy from Amazon UK last week and it is all in English

Nick
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Nick , i dont know what that lot at Amazon are on then , ill get on to it right away , cheers Raymond

Comment

Originally posted by ironcross1 View Post
                            Thanks Nick , i dont know what that lot at Amazon are on then , ill get on to it right away , cheers Raymond
                            Let me know if you have a problem Raymond, I could always get it and send it to you

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Stickgrenade View Post
                              Let me know if you have a problem Raymond, I could always get it and send it to you

Nick
                              Hey thanks mate , ill let you know how it goes , cheers Raymond

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X