Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battles in the Remagen bridgehead and the Ruhrpocket

Dear Members of this Forum!

After nearly 20 years of intensive investigations concerning the battles in the late period of the Remagen bridgehead and the southern parts of the Ruhr pocket, I´m now in the possibility to publish my Book called "Das Kriegsende in der Heimat".

During the last few months some members of this forum had contributed photos, personal details concerning some battle group commanders and other parts of my investigations, especial to the volkssturm. At this point I would need to send a special thank to D-Dutch and to merdock! Thank you both very much for the great photos and the informations!

As a little thankyou I would offer to any member of the forum to buy the book for a special price of 32,50 at self cost price, additional shipment costs.

The normaly price would be 39,00 Euro. The book contains near up to 500 Pages in Din.A4. The book is bound as softcover and contains never published details about the battles. Many German and American Veterans tell there stories, sorry, but only in german language availble.

But I need to get at least 25 books together, to offer the price above. If someone is interested, I could order the Books fresh from the printing office arround the 20th of june.

I have allready ordered 50 Books to sell within the circle of friends and among my acquaintances and via ebay. As you can see, the avalibility would be only in short range.

To those who are interested in buying a book:

I need full adress (via PM)
    Payment until 13th of June.
    Paying conditions would be granted via PM.

I would update this topic until the 10th of June, to show the interested ones, how many we have together from the 25 Books needed!

If I could not get those 25 together, the only possibilty in obtaining a book would be ebay at a price of 39,-- Euro plus shipment.

Questions? Ask me!

Best Regards

Ralf Anton Schäfer

We have one Order now.

Two Orders now.

On next monday I gave details on the shipping costs .
    Last edited by ralfanton62; 06-04-2011, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Sorry for the dealy,

I was a long time not online at the forum.

Some people are still waiting for the shipping costs.

Here it comes:

to Netherlands: 8,60 €
      to Autralia: 13,90 €

The Book is pretty heavy with nearly 1,5 Kilo and could only be shipped as a packet.

All the best

Ralf

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X