hitler's second book(?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hitler's second book(?)

i was just wondering what you guys think of "hitler's second book" - the book hitler aparntly made after mein kampf

i was just wondering if it worth reading or is it just another fake?

some details here ~
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zweites_Buch

& the book looks like this ~
    Attached Files

The cover of the book already says enough about the credibility of it.
    In this case you can judge the book by it's cover.

Comment

This book is no fake, it´s real. There is at least a single manuscript which was found in the safe of publisher Franz Eher. It was written in 1928 in a time, when Hitler had some down point in his career. Today the original sheets are in the USA. You can find a picture of one sheet and more explanations in RYBACK,T.W.:HITLER'S PRIVATE LIBRARY which is a nicely readable and very intersting one.

In German this book is rare and sold for 50€ cheapest. It was published in the 60s, I own one copy. I read some pages yet, but not too much. Anyway it´s a special one, really interesting, with political statements he did not want to be published anymore after he got successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Klemm View Post
        This book is no fake, it´s real. There is at least a single manuscript which was found in the safe of publisher Franz Eher. It was written in 1928 in a time, when Hitler had some down point in his career. Today the original sheets are in the USA. You can find a picture of one sheet and more explanations in RYBACK,T.W.:HITLER'S PRIVATE LIBRARY which is a nicely readable and very intersting one.

In German this book is rare and sold for 50€ cheapest. It was published in the 60s, I own one copy. I read some pages yet, but not too much. Anyway it´s a special one, really interesting, with political statements he did not want to be published anymore after he got successful.
        Intresting, what kind of statments?

Comment

Originally posted by JG 51 View Post
          Intresting, what kind of statments?
          its all in this history channel documentary below (excuse the white power intro)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJkhNg0qcLI

the book is mainly about hitlers views on foreign policy - views on the usa, views on war, what german must do in the future ect

tell me what you guys think of the doc

Comment

I agree it is real, they never published it with the War developing. It used to be available on line somewhere in manuscript form probably not anymore if they published it.

Comment

Originally posted by JanSSNederland View Post
              The cover of the book already says enough about the credibility of it.
              In this case you can judge the book by it's cover.

Comment

Originally posted by redline09 View Post
                its all in this history channel documentary below (excuse the white power intro)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJkhNg0qcLI

the book is mainly about hitlers views on foreign policy - views on the usa, views on war, what german must do in the future ect

tell me what you guys think of the doc
                Intresting, it sounds possible. This kind of stuff is always hard to determine I guess.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X