Book tip, Adrian helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book tip, Adrian helmet

Hi, I'm interested in collecting Adrian helmets, but my knowledge of them is still very limited. Can someone recommend me a good book with information of the Adrian helmets of the entire world?
    I'm not looking for information about the Adrian only in France or only in WWII or something, I'm looking for a book witch deals with it's universal usage.

The only book that I'm aware of that would cover Adrians of the various countries that used them would be Paolo Marzetti's Combat Helmets of the World which is probably out of print but can be obtained with a bit of searching. Though you specifically mentioned you didn't want books on the French use of the Adrian, there are two excellent books which cover the Adrian in detail - Casques Militaires Francais Du XX Siecle by Roland Hennequin and Les Casques de L'Armee Francaise de 1915 a 1945 by Frederic Bruyelle, et al.

Dave

Comment

Thank you Dave, I think I will look for the book Combat Helmets of the World, it has been reccomended to me a couple of times already

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X