Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New book "Battle for Narva, 1944"

hi Wehrmacht-awards forum,

I have a relative who participated in the battles of Narva in 1944 as part of the 61st Infanterie-Division. My interest made me search for some materials about this battle.

A new book Battle for Narva, 1944 by Mansal Denton came out from Amazon and I bought it. Finally it arrived and I have finished the book..

Great book! It was a bit short, but there is very interesting info on the text and the photos are beautiful. I have not seen many of them. worth buying for sure

http://www.amazon.com/BATTLE-NARVA-1.../dp/3905944014

...and in case you don't know, the author, Mansal Denton, is a member of the WAF. My copy is on the way.

Steve
    ~ The true test of a democracy is how well it protects the rights of its least popular citizens. ~

~ Never cross swords with an unworthy opponent. ~

Comment

Thanks for the heads up it looks a must read!

Nick

Comment

He's kept the publication quiet , a few of us here assisted with the book , come on Mansal give us an update mate ???

Vivelefrance get in touch i have much info about the 61 ID at Narwa as i run Battlefield Tours to the Narwa / Narva area.

If anyone is interested in a Tour to Narwa please get in touch,

regards

Paul

Comment

Thank you Vivelefrance for your kind words.

Yes, the book is completed and in print. I have copies at my home, but I fear they may be en route to Amazon warehouses. I hope they arrive soon so that orders can quickly be received, but I have a limited number of copies at my home.

As a researcher and scholar I do agree that the price of the book is rather high. I worked quite a long time on the research (with the help from many generous people including Paul E), but the cost of the book is not my department!

I hope you all enjoy it!

Best regards,
          Mansal

Comment

Revealing thread about mansal post script ..
            http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=501434

and the link back :http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...70#post4546070
            Last edited by juoneen; 03-15-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Another rogue for the gallery.

Guess morality is not essential for "a scholar".

N

Comment

Originally posted by PZIV View Post
                Thank you Vivelefrance for your kind words.

Yes, the book is completed and in print. I have copies at my home, but I fear they may be en route to Amazon warehouses. I hope they arrive soon so that orders can quickly be received, but I have a limited number of copies at my home.

As a researcher and scholar I do agree that the price of the book is rather high. I worked quite a long time on the research (with the help from many generous people including Paul E), but the cost of the book is not my department!

I hope you all enjoy it!

Best regards,
                Mansal
                My goodness, all I know of Mansal is that he's about 20 and of South Aisian/Indian ethnicity. I had no idea of his errors. What a let down.
                Last edited by Sathukles; 03-16-2011, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sathukles View Post
                  My goodness, all I know of Mansal is that he's about 20 and of South Aisian/Indian ethnicity. I had no idea of his errors. What a let down.
                  Mansal, if you are reading this under an assumed name, which I would not put it passed you to do so, do the right thing, repent, soul search and carry on. Do not become a bad loser. You can do better than that. I know you can. We all have the potential to be sinners, and it is up to you to look to Jesus and ask for guidance, forgiveness and hope. Hope for a better you that you can look in the mirror every morning. I myself have sinned in many ways and the only way you can change is doing right by the Lord. I care about you so I hope you become the stand up guy you should be.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X