Spartacus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spartacus

Hi guys anyone been watching Spartacus Blood and sand, I have found it really enjoyable, quite bloody at times, and lots of language always starts with a warning for the faint of heart. Loved the phraze 'by juptiers c-ck'. The girls are hot too, an added bonus.

I caught most of the episodes on STARZ; this series really pushes the envelope on both sex and violence! You'll never watch reruns of "Xena"again without thinking of this production.
    Must say that I thought the violence was a bit over the top, especially the last episode. Definitely worth watching, though.

Bob Shoaf

Comment

Originally posted by mrg View Post
      Hi guys anyone been watching Spartacus Blood and sand, I have found it really enjoyable, quite bloody at times, and lots of language always starts with a warning for the faint of heart. Loved the phraze 'by juptiers c-ck'. The girls are hot too, an added bonus.
      What channel is it on?

Comment

Originally posted by Stickgrenade View Post
        What channel is it on?

Hi its on Bravo 10 0 clock tuesday, really pushes the boundaries, I know it recieved quite a few complaints about its content, very bloody and as already said it does go over the top at times with gore, but the story is about gladiators in Roman Times so what do people expect. The sex scenes are quite intense also shows full frontal on both sexes which is unusual even by todays standards. Here in england its 11 of 13 episodes, been well worth the watch. Really have done there homework in my opinion, all the best

Comment

My favourite TV series at the moment!

Sure it's lot's of sex and violence for the shock value but it's actualy really well written. The Roman swearing makes me laugh out loud!

Some really good actors in it too, John Hannah as Batiatus is just brilliant and Andy Whitfield was a perfect choice for Spartacus. I heard he was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year but apparently has been given the all clear recently which is great news.

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
            My favourite TV series at the moment!

Sure it's lot's of sex and violence for the shock value but it's actualy really well written. The Roman swearing makes me laugh out loud!

Some really good actors in it too, John Hannah as Batiatus is just brilliant and Andy Whitfield was a perfect choice for Spartacus. I heard he was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year but apparently has been given the all clear recently which is great news.
            The DVD with the complete first season is coming out in September, you can get it at amazon.com for around $45

Comment

Yes, I think it's an excellent series! I've seen all 13 of 13 to date on Netflix instant viewing. Hope Andy Whitfield makes a full recovery and can't wait for it to continue.

Richard

Comment

Is it someething between Rome and 300?

Pierre

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X