Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

value Mein Kampf 1st print

Dear collectors,

what is the value these days of the Mein Kampf 1st print?

Rgds
    shootyourshot

Originally posted by shootyourshot View Post
    Dear collectors,

what is the value these days of the Mein Kampf 1st print?

Rgds
    shootyourshot
    ...up to 1000 euro...

Here you'll find one: http://www.militaria321.com/auktion/...von-1925---RAR

Comment

Originally posted by wapaule View Post
      ...up to 1000 euro...

Here you'll find one: http://www.militaria321.com/auktion/...von-1925---RAR
      The one in the link just sold one for 616,- Euro. Still pretty much ...

Comment

Well.....

On Hermann Historica the last 1st edition had been sold for 800 Euros. This book has seen some water but is absolutely in an enjoyable condition yet. So 616 Euros are a good price and I am happy to own it.....

Comment

Can anybody post any shots of a first edition , and its inside markings showing where it says volksausgabe. I have a 50th birthday edition although i dont have a sword on the cover, and it is 36 dated, and a wedding edition, but not the first edition. According to what i have found :
          While Hitler was in power (1933–1945), Mein Kampf came to be available in three common editions. The first, the Volksausgabe or People's Edition, featured the original cover on the dust jacket and was navy blue underneath with a gold swastika eagle embossed on the cover. The Hochzeitsausgabe, or Wedding Edition, in a slipcase with the seal of the province embossed in gold onto a parchment-like cover was given free to marrying couples. In 1940, the Tornister-Ausgabe was released. This edition was a compact, but unabridged, version in a red cover and was released by the post office available to be sent to loved ones fighting at the front. These three editions combined both volumes into the same book.

A special edition was published in 1939 in honour of Hitler's 50th birthday. This edition was known as the Jubiläumsausgabe, or Anniversary Issue. It came in both dark blue and bright red boards with a gold sword on the cover. This work contained both volumes one and two. It was considered a deluxe version, relative to the smaller and more common Volksausgabe.

The book could also be purchased as a two-volume set during Hitler's reign, and was available in soft cover and hardcover. The soft cover edition contained the original cover (as pictured at the top of this article). The hardcover edition had a leather spine with cloth-covered boards. The cover and spine contained an image of three brown oak leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Klemm View Post
            On Hermann Historica the last 1st edition had been sold for 800 Euros. This book has seen some water but is absolutely in an enjoyable condition yet. So 616 Euros are a good price and I am happy to own it.....
            That's real newby math. Congrads !

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
              Can anybody post any shots of a first edition , and its inside markings showing where it says volksausgabe.
              You have a few things to learn when you think the 1st edition has anything to do with the Volksausgabe. But there are plenty threads here and elsewhere to be found on the subject.

Comment

Check this out:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/mein-kampf-1...tion-152388185

Comment

Value of Mein Kampf 1941 Compact Edition?

Hi,
                  I am brand new to the forums and I am curious as to what the value would be for a Mein Kampf compact edition printed in 1941. Auflage 401 - 450. It is in great shape, I don't actually think it has been read.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by vancouverguy View Post
                    Hi,
                    I am brand new to the forums and I am curious as to what the value would be for a Mein Kampf compact edition printed in 1941. Auflage 401 - 450. It is in great shape, I don't actually think it has been read.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
                    If you are referring to the blue People's Edition, then $150 might be a fair value. Pictures would be helpful for a value assessment, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Klemm View Post
                      Nice, congratulations

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X