Mein Kampf 50th Anniversary Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mein Kampf 50th Anniversary Edition

I'd like to introduce my anniversary edition of the 50th birthday of Adolf Hitler to you. It is pretty rare as there had been printed just 4.500 books. This anniversary edition is bigger as the normal Volksausgabe and it also has a gilt edging. The cover shows some wear but the inside is in very good condition.

I'd like to hear some comments and perhaps someone could deliver me the exact number of copies being printed of this 50th anniversary edition as there are contradictory statements on the Internet (from "several thousands" to "4.500").
    Attached Files

I'd like to introduce my anniversary edition of the 50th birthday of Adolf Hitler to you. It is pretty rare as there had been printed just 4.500 books. This anniversary edition is bigger as the normal Volksausgabe and it also has a gilt edging. The cover shows some wear but the inside is in very good condition.

I'd like to hear some comments and perhaps someone could deliver me the exact number of copies being printed of this 50th anniversary edition as there are contradictory statements on the Internet (from "several thousands" to "4.500").
    Attached Files

Comment

very nice. As far as I know not that common to come across. It also appears in great condition. Cheers, Raul

Comment

I think they should print the second edition hitler wrote but never published. I believe it was found in a safe within the last 10 years or so. It outlined his plan to attack the usa. Yes there really was such a book.

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
          I think they should print the second edition hitler wrote but never published. I believe it was found in a safe within the last 10 years or so. It outlined his plan to attack the usa. Yes there really was such a book.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X