Original 1940 german medals book question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original 1940 german medals book question

I recently located someone with an original 1940 german medals book...printed in germany showing a lot of medals, but not some of the others like CLTB's or anti partisan badges.
    It reminded me very much of the early medals books sold here in the 60s, in fact i believe those were more than likely fashioned after this book. Its not any bigger than foremans guide, but only half as thick.
    Heres the question....the owner wants like 350. Im thinking its worth more like 50. to 80..usd due to rough condition. As the back is broken and part of the spine cover is missing. What are your opinions on what viewers feel is a fair price for one of these, as i have never seen one in my life before, and I always have to fly by the seat of my pants on stuff like this. Medals books printed in germany during the war are seldom encountered...

Thanks for any assistance, but this person, may not budge, but i am going to try and make an offer once i see if any opinions come in, and if the owner is flexible .

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X