New Red Baron Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Red Baron Movie

Just saw the trailer for the Red Baron dont know when it's suppose to hit movie house but it looks good..

Originally posted by MaxxBrunn1938 View Post
    Just saw the trailer for the Red Baron dont know when it's suppose to hit movie house but it looks good..
    Is this it?

http://www.redbaron-themovie.com/index_en.html

Comment

Yeap I see it's in germany wonder when it will be here?

Comment

I have seen this movie at youtube quite some time ago!!! I think it was made in english and translate to German? at least that what I heard.

Here is one of the links to the extra battles scenes, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kHPmxtV67U

Comment

I have the DVD, it is okay but I think there was room for improvements.

Comment

i liked it alot

Comment

Originally posted by Zeller View Post
              i liked it alot
              Same here

Comment

I saw the DVD and enjoyed it. Good ariel effects.

Nick

Comment

I was at the movies yesterday and saw the treilers that this movie is coming to my local cinemas in late May/June.....it's one thing seeing the dogfight battle scenes in a small computer screen and another to see it in the big cinnema.....I will be in line to see it, where I live that line would not be that long!!!!

Comment

Cant wait to see it. Especially since it doesnt have all those too familiar faces as cast.

Comment

Red Baron Movie

G Day Guys, It is strange that with films the U.S and some European countries are way behind us folks down under. It was an enjoyable film too watch and YES the air combat scenes MUST be seen on the big screen Oh I forgot sure I saw that film in the last half of 09.

Comment

Originally posted by steve wilko View Post
                        G Day Guys, It is strange that with films the U.S and some European countries are way behind us folks down under. It was an enjoyable film too watch and YES the air combat scenes MUST be seen on the big screen Oh I forgot sure I saw that film in the last half of 09.
                        Ditto

Comment

Red Baron

I was in Belin in April of 2008 and unfortunately left the day before the premier of this movie. I've been waiting anxiously since then to see it, and finally did so on DVD last weekend.

What a big disappointment I felt it was. The editing was terrible, the aerial combat was to short and in bits and pieces, and the storyline was all chopped up.

This movie had great potential, but was not done well at all.

Comment

Originally posted by WWIIBuff View Post
                            This movie had great potential, but was not done well at all.
                            I watched this film on DVD yesterday, and the above comment sits perfectly with my opinion.....

Worth a watch for entertainment but not for realism in my opinion.

Regards Richard.
                            Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

thought it was great propaganda , they where mostly gentleman, rich above the foot soldan loved the planes needed an american director maybe well worth the entertainment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X