Gestapo Chief Heinrich Muller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gestapo Chief Heinrich Muller

It is going for uber bucks on amazon and got rave reviews for the "new" and "controversial" information contained, but has anyone read: "Gestapo Chief: The 1948 Interrogation of Heinrich Muller?" He claims that Churchill and Roosevelt discussed the attack on Pearl Harbor before it happened, that Hitler's double was actually the one killed in the bunker as well as other things. It was published in 1995. Any info?

The dental restorations on xrays of the skull found in the trench and the restorations described by Hitler's Dentist seemed to me to match and document that it was AH who was killed.

Comment

The books are complete fakes.

#1) The author's credibility is dubious to begin with. Gregory Douglas aka Peter Birch, aka Peter Stahl, aka Freiherr Mollendorf, aka Sam Bush apparently has a history of producing forged/questionable documents.

#2) I've seen two different versions of the "transport orders" ("Special Fuehrer journey to Barcelona") for Hitler's flight to Spain; one with and one without the SS sig runes. Additionally, I don't believe Hitler would need any type of written orders for travel and if the flight really did take place one would think that Muller would be professionally competent enough not to leave written evidence.

#3) Douglas refuses to let anyone examine the documents (which is probably the biggest 'tell').

#4) If the book were true you'd have to believe that Hilter and entourage landed in Spain, were either never recognized or no one ever talked about it.

#5) If the book were true you'd have to believe that Gunsche, Linge, Kempa, and Axman were all lying about burning the bodies.

Taken as a work of fiction the books are well written and it's obvious the author has a very good grasp of history. After all, it does take a pretty bright guy to weave a work of fiction around the known facts. This series of books appear to be in the same class as the Hitler Diaries and I've always wondered why Bender published them.
      AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

GERMAN ARMY SHOULDER STRAPS AND BOARDS - 1933-1945

Comment

A friend of mine has a photo he bought years ago that has a man that from behind looks like der fuhrer, and has about 3 or 4 ss men standing beside a hole with about 9 cans of gasoline, and holding a body of a woman the size of eva in his arms , near a big tree ,and she is covered with a blanket . I am hoping someday he may publish the photo, as i am still at odds with the assumption he committed suicide near the fuhrer bunker. Did he kill eva, then escape berlin by plane to kiel? (to jump into a sub)It was no mystery that eva was unhappy.
        About the book....its anybodys guess, but i wouldn't buy it with the authors name being a pseudonym.

Comment

Yea, he survived, Cliff Clavin told me that AH was living in his building...

Comment

Was Muller ever interogated and is there a legitimate publication of it?

Comment

No. He was last seen in the Führerbunker on the evening of 1 May 1945. After that he disappears from history. He was never confirmed captured or killed.

The CIA file on Müller was released in 2001. It documents several unsuccessful attempts to locate him through at least the 1960's. There were rumors that he had been captured by the Russians and was working for them in Moscow, however, there was no record of him when the Soviet archives were opened after 1991.
              AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

GERMAN ARMY SHOULDER STRAPS AND BOARDS - 1933-1945

Comment

...still I find them "interesting" to read; you can let your fantasy go wild!
                And the stories are brought so good that you will have moments thinking: the author has got a good point here, would it be...

See this thread for more comments about the books:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=gestapo+chief

Comment

I just finished Vol 1. Well written fake IMO. That being the case, I must assume the author is a holocaust denier according to what he writes. Still have #'s 2&3 yet to read.

Comment

Mueller

Heinrich Mueller and Jimmy Hoffa are playing Cards somewhere, probably cheating Bobby Kennedy.

Comment

When I had the opportunity to meet David Irving, one the questions I asked him was what he knew about the Mueller Diaries as published. He responded tersely that it was Peter Stahl's nonesense and of no value.

I don't want to turn this into a discussion of Irving's controversies, but give him his due, he remains one of the go-to persons for the contacts he established with many of the principle people (nearly all dead now) for primary information. His grasp of primary source material is encyclopaedic. Again, I'm not getting into some of his interpretations.

Looking at these books by Douglas (Stahl), if they were true, doesn't one think that some of the Holocaust interest groups would be pushing the US Government mightily to bring the truth out? The Wiesenthal Center would be at the forefront insisting on investigations and the like. The deafening silence alone is sufficient for me to believe that the material contained in these books is bogus and of questionable origin.

The real mystery is why Roger did publish this crap.

Cheers,

Ramon

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Heinrich Mueller and Jimmy Hoffa are playing Cards somewhere, probably cheating Bobby Kennedy.
                        Sorry Doc, you are wrong. Perhaps too much time spent in the bunker. Jimmy Hoffa was found when they removed the makeup from Tammy Fay Baker.

Bob Hritz
                        In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by ramon View Post
                          The real mystery is why Roger did publish this crap. Ramon
                          Yes, that question has been asked a million times concerning these volumes.

Surely the Bender publishing house knew that if credible, the stir that the information inside would cause on release to the masses? The allegations and claims which the author alluded to would of caused a worldwide sensation if considered in the least genuine.

However, I purchased the first 2 volumes and they sold for a packet on e-ban. Whatever the content, it seems that there really is a market for this book in the wider world.

Regards Richard.
                          Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X