‘Retake Arnhem Bridge’ Book...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

‘Retake Arnhem Bridge’ Book...

Just thought I'd let everyone know about this one (sorry for the fuzzy scan, but it was sent to me that way)...

"Hundestaffel"
    Attached Files

Great topic for a book! Does anyone know what happened to the Remy Spezzano book (Kampfraum Arnhem) that was supposed to come out last year?...at least I thought it was supposed to come out last year.

Comment

I've also posted this thread here:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/FORU...d.php?t=415768

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Originally posted by CCN View Post
        Great topic for a book! Does anyone know what happened to the Remy Spezzano book (Kampfraum Arnhem) that was supposed to come out last year?...at least I thought it was supposed to come out last year.
        It's coming......Remy I heard got busy with some other project. Whilst I know how this happens (happens to me all the time), never advertise the book fromally until you know you are ready. I learnt the hard way with my death card book ().

Most of the photos in Remy's book are starting to be published through other books...so hopefully it is soon.

Cheers

Scott

Comment

I ordered the book, i am waiting in much anticipation for it to arrive.

Comment

Retake Arnhem Bridge

I'm sure a few people have the book now....it is in the UK and available from various outlets and also on amazon.co.uk

I think it looks good and some really interestnig photos.....

If anyone needs help on the 'various outlets' in the UK please contact me.......

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X