Who was/is best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rudolf souval View Post
    And then Himmler, i thought about Ulrich Noethen, also from Der Untergang.
    But i must say i really admire Donald Pleasence, so i'll go for him. Eagle Has Landed (1976)

[ATTACH]1395719[/ATTACH]
    And again...I agree on Donald Pleasance as Himmler. Somehow he was able to display the inner brooding, psychopath with understated ease!
    Cheers, Steve
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "Next to a battle lost, the saddest thing is a battle won." Arthur Wellesley — Duke of Wellington

Comment

Originally posted by Steve P View Post
      And again...I agree on Donald Pleasance as Himmler. Somehow he was able to display the inner brooding, psychopath with understated ease!
      Thank you and i agree, he captured Himmler so well! When he sits there behind his desk laughing, almost scary....

Comment

Absolutely...Bruno Ganz gets my vote. A remarkable performance.

Comment

All honor to Bruno Ganz, but no one can portrait Hitler, or should I say Hilter, as John Cleese. This gotta be the most accurate interpretation of the Führer
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JG 51 View Post
            All honor to Bruno Ganz, but no one can portrait Hitler, or should I say Hilter, as John Cleese. This gotta be the most accurate interpretation of the Führer

Yes he's clear about that, it's not Hitler but Hilter.....

Comment

id say my favourite actors playing hitler are bruno ganz ('though a good number of the cast were brilliant in this) and robert carlisle; thomas kretschmann as eichmann does a fantastic job. brian cox in nuremburg does a pretty good job as far as acting goes, though ive know idea what sort of personality goring was. also ken branagh does a pretty good job of playing heydrich in conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by JG 51 View Post
                I never got that whole Monty Python thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve P View Post
                  Yes!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X