Michael Wittmann - Sky TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Wittmann - Sky TV

I just caught a trailer for a new investigation on the death of Michael Wittmann and his crew coming up on Sky TV.

Might be quite interesting, no doubt loads of cgi and re-enactment but possibly some previously unseen period footage.....

Steve.

I saw that too Steve. Looks impressive but I got a feeling it will be the same old story of over hyped rubbish.

Comment

yes , it's on sky this Friday 9.00pm

Comment

Battlefield Mysteries on Discovery Channel. The ad reminds me of the Battle 360 series made of the Enterprise in which she won the Pacfic War on her own! Will watch first ep tomorrow and then decide whether i watch the rest.

Comment

their starting with the defense of malta and so far the original archive clips they used are all over the place!iv just saw clips of a 109 attacking a b17 and loads of other clips that have nothing to do with malta! so far poor poor doc!!also what "mystery" does malta have??????
          Last edited by paddywhack; 01-22-2010, 04:21 PM.

Comment

well it just finished and it was a mess with no point to it! they didnt go into ANY mystery!! the cgi while good at times had a landscape that was actully more like England then Malta and as i said the archive footage even included clips from the pacific!!! lets hope the next one is better!!

Comment

I wathced the Wittman one ( its on youtubey ) and it was quite good. Looks like the Canadians got him...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X