Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rz 20 Parachute Inspection Booklet

Hi,

Has anyone got a good scan of one of these? What is the market price for one?

Cheers

Mark

Hello Mark,

look at the thread by ARDENNES -"Neat find parachute log book and chute"
    theres a good pic of the packing booklet there.
    as to price, i honestly couldn't say as i've personally never bought one on it's own. i'd like to see who out there, has got one just to look at the no.s, i've have a complete rig here all matched no's throughout just the boooklet is missing it would be nice to find it.It might just be in somebodys collection who is on this forum .
    hope this is of help
    cheers
    Bob.
    p.s. hows the harness coming on?, have you been able to find any parts fot it yet?. keep me posted i'll see if i can help out.

Comment

Hello Bob

Thanks for the info, I have been offered a log book for $50, it sounds a reasonable price, but I have not seen many for sale. I have not really progressed on the harness, I keep searching ebay, but apart from the odd buckle and vandalised chute, no Harnesses, or complete chutes. so if you come accross any bits, please let me know, thanks for remembering.

Cheers

Mark

Originally posted by bob sellers
      Hello Mark,

look at the thread by ARDENNES -"Neat find parachute log book and chute"
      theres a good pic of the packing booklet there.
      as to price, i honestly couldn't say as i've personally never bought one on it's own. i'd like to see who out there, has got one just to look at the no.s, i've have a complete rig here all matched no's throughout just the boooklet is missing it would be nice to find it.It might just be in somebodys collection who is on this forum .
      hope this is of help
      cheers
      Bob.
      p.s. hows the harness coming on?, have you been able to find any parts fot it yet?. keep me posted i'll see if i can help out.

Comment

hi Mark,

50 bucks sounds a good price i'd buy it even if it wasn't for a FJ chute.
        look for the "weight" stamp to the front of the book if it says 11.5kg then its for
        paratroopers thats the easiest thing to look for.
        cheers
        bob.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X