Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R Tieste's Tagungs Reference Books/Prices

Hi all,
    I must say it was a true pleasure paging thru RT's books. Quite an enjoyable
    compilation. One thing puzzles me though,... why are some of the higher priced
    pieces always flugtags & flieger related? Were these smaller gatherings therefore
    smaller numbers of badges issued? Just wondering what you guys thought about this. (I know many of the flieger types are fairly rare) Also I wish I could buy some of the non-flieger tinnies at the prices shown
    in the books.
    Regards,
    John Bart

John, You can always email Reinhard and ask him about such things I know he has always answered my questions on tinnies. versand@tieste.de

Comment

While I can't answer as to why the flying tinnies are more expensive, I do know that the prices listed in the books are out dated. I wish I could pay that for some of these tinnies today! Great reference books though! Mike

Comment

Originally posted by jnoble
        John, You can always email Reinhard and ask him about such things I know he has always answered my questions on tinnies. versand@tieste.de
        James,
        Thanks for the email address. I will write him. Does he ever frequent this forum?
        Take care. John

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dunn
          While I can't answer as to why the flying tinnies are more expensive, I do know that the prices listed in the books are out dated. I wish I could pay that for some of these tinnies today! Great reference books though! Mike
          Mike,
          Yes, my thoughts are the same as yours! It's amazing paging through those pages and you realize the great number and assortment of badges that were manufactured in such a short period of time!
          John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X