Colditz TV Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colditz TV Series

Does anyone remember the 1960s/70s Tv series with Bernard Hepton, Jeremy Kemp and that American guy from Hart to Hart?

I cant find the DVD on Amazon and it will take me back to my childhood if I saw it again!

PS not forgetting that amazing "Escape from Colditz" boardgame, hard to get hold of now!

Nick

Got a couple of games...Escape from Colditz Castle and Colditz....

also here's the TV series http://www.colditzdvd.co.uk/

/Ian
    Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Thanks for the link Ian

My wife wanted to know what DVD I wanted for Xmas ! Sorted!

The board game was taken off the shelves about 10 years ago I think , I have seen a few kicking about on ebay.

Nick

Comment

Well, my kids now enjoy playing the game......and because of my interest they wear period uniforms

There used to be a Colditz escape kit which I still have as well!

/Ian

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

I wish I had kept all my stuff!

I did keep my 1960s Action Man in his German uniform. He sits on a shelf guarding my collection

PS funny, I always wanted to be the German sentries when playing the Colditz boardgame !!

Nick

Comment

been thinking about buying this dvd aswell only this week, i used to love watching this when i was a kid, i still have my escape from colditz game, found another old one aswell tank battle, ahh they were the days, rgds Dave

Comment

m

"Move fast"
              ... "Do or Die"
              ...... "Appel"

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Jucha View Post
                "Move fast"
                ... "Do or Die"
                ...... "Appel"
                I take it you are playing the game now Gary?

Comment

Originally posted by sscrooge View Post
                  been thinking about buying this dvd aswell only this week, i used to love watching this when i was a kid, i still have my escape from colditz game, found another old one aswell tank battle, ahh they were the days, rgds Dave
                  Dave

Your Avatar brings back great memories too

Nick

Comment

that was another favourite especially when good old captain black was born in manchester,,, rgds Dave http://www.spectrum-headquarters.com/captain_black.html

Comment

Was he a red or a blue??

Great link

Nick

Comment

definetly a blue as hes from manchester if he was a red he would be from london/china/ireland/india

Comment

The theme tune was brilliant...really dramatic. I seem to remember the Man from U.N.C.L.E. being in it and Raffles the Gentleman Thief.

Here is my Camp Kommandant Action Man...unfortunately it's a re-issue 'cos my original was probably dismembered and buried in the back garden years ago.
                          Attached Files

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68KzKOx6vNc

Comment

Originally posted by J C Gray View Post
                              The theme tune was brilliant...really dramatic. I seem to remember the Man from U.N.C.L.E. being in it and Raffles the Gentleman Thief.

Here is my Camp Kommandant Action Man...unfortunately it's a re-issue 'cos my original was probably dismembered and buried in the back garden years ago.
                              Thats right David MaCallum ,also in the Great Escape! Raffles Anthony Valentine currently in Coronation Street

Love your Camp Kommandant

I have seen those re issues in Model Zone, they look good!

My Mum threw away 9 action men and a cardboard box full of Action man stuff
                              in the late 70s

I have since boughts loads from EBay.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X