German Cross in Gold volume 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Cross in Gold volume 5

Next volume of my German Cross in Gold holders of the SS and Police is now with Bender Publishing, early 2010 release

German Cross in Gold Holders of the SS and Police

Volume 5

Polizei Division and Police Units

Adam to Laurinat

Glad to hear it. I have all 5 of the previous German Cross books and am happy to add another.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Rawls View Post
      Glad to hear it. I have all 5 of the previous German Cross books and am happy to add another.
      Thanks for the comment. A nice amount of new data for the previous 4 gold and 1 silver volume is with the addendum, including a dozen illustrations.

Comment

GC Vol 5

Mark
        Great news, I am really looking forward to this book. Not nearly enough has been written about the soldiers of the Polizei Division, glad to see this book.

Comment

Finished

Mark, I am glad you finally finished and I cant wait to see the final product. What Pic graces the Cover?

Comment

I'll post the cover when Bender sends me the full design, but the actual photo is already picked.

Comment

Talked to Bender a few days ago and it's being laid out at the moment by his computer fellow while Roger designs, that's my Xmas gift.

I'll proof pages and show some examples when they arrive, a bit hectic now as I'm both in the middle of moving some distance and my remaining parent is in end stage hospice.

Comment

Mark,

Any update on this book at the moment?

Thanks

Scott

Comment

As always they're doing the multi at once, another done that releases with it. Had some Quark (MAC) vs IMB problems that slowed him a few weeks as I design my own for the most part. Will post updated news as I get it or you can inquiry the publisher direct via his website.

Meanwhile I'm into vol. 6. after having to move the entire archive when I relocated, a nightmare of its own.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Mark C. Yerger View Post

Meanwhile I'm into vol. 6. after having to move the entire archive when I relocated, a nightmare of its own.

Mark
                    Hi Mark,

good news...which division will cover the future vol 6?

Regards,
                    Roberto

Comment

Thanks Mark....please tell me Volume 6 is Hohenstaufen or Frundsberg!!

Cheers

Scott

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X