Panzer IV books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer IV books

I want to buy a book on the Panzer IV it should cover all the major versions and be well illustrated, does anyone have any recommendations for me.

Best Regards,

Bryson

Originally posted by bryson-109
    I want to buy a book on the Panzer IV it should cover all the major versions and be well illustrated, does anyone have any recommendations for me.

Best Regards,

Bryson
    if you read German, then this one is recommended:

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASI...621889-9202464

Loads of data on the vehicles and minute detail on the changes from one version to the other, production figures etc.

If you dont read German, then look for some of Jentz publications on the vehicle. IIRC he has a couple of Osprey booklets made on the Panzer IV. He has also covered the vehicle in his Panzer Tracts series. See http://panzertracts.com/ for more.

Claus B

Comment

This book has nice clear drawrings

Comment

Originally posted by bryson-109

Best Regards,

Bryson
        Two books that I have found very good are both Squadron/signal puplications. The fist is Armor No. 12 PzKpfw IV in action by Bruce Culver and the second is Panzer IV (a enlarged verson of the first book) by Kevin Kjermstad. Both have losts of pictures and the excellent illistrations of Don Greer. You can find both of them at Squadron's website www.squadron.com .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X