Real or Fake Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real or Fake Book

Material appears a bit dated, but still applicable and interesting.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=36047&rd=1
    Does anybody have a review of this book?
    Tim

I presume it is the same Cowdery that wrote a book on the badges of nazi para-military organizations. That book is worth getting if you are into the subject. This one? I dont know... It sounds like its a tiny booklet (64 pages) and hardly worth $25-30 they are asking.

Comment

I have this book. I bought it when I first started collecting. I'd say save your money. You can probably learn more in a 10 minute conversation with almost any collector who's been collecting more then a year or two.

Comment

Kind of what I thought

Yes, that's about what I figured here, so I didn't bother to bid.

I agree, the price was really crazy for the "amount" of what you might get in return and the material seemed late 70's-early 80's dated and was probably old news to anyone seriously collecting these days.

Thought it might be interesting on the Taiwanese factory processes and dagger doctoring.
        Tim

Comment

As I said, I thought it was junk, and I beleive I got it for $9.95. I can't imagne anyone paying that much for it! If I can find it, and you are really that interested in it, you can have my copy.

Comment

I just bought the books A collector guide to third reich militaria and A collectors guide to third reich militaria Detecting the fakes by Robin LumsDen! Have any of you heard of them! What I have heard of them sounds good if you have heard of them do you agree!

Sincerly,
            Brandyn Grove

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X