apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apocalypse

My post below is the wrong title! Does anyone know when THIS new WWII documentry starts on sky?

apocalypse

Its on sky now (09/09/09) and looks pretty good, they have coloured all the original black and white footage by the looks of it, not everyones cup of tea, however I like it!

Comment

yeah on the national geographic channel, i'll sky+ it as its on a 1am tonight & i'll let you know what i think later

Comment

a

Originally posted by redline09 View Post
        yeah on the national geographic channel, i'll sky+ it as its on a 1am tonight & i'll let you know what i think later
        I thought the documentry was very very good and the colour worked!! Can't wait for the next one..............

This is it-

http://www.natgeochannel.co.uk/progr...the-apocalypse
        Last edited by fozz; 09-09-2009, 05:22 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

Just watched this program on National Geo which started last week..all colourised from B/W film..quite good !, i enjoyed it and saw some footage i had not seen before.

Comment

Was on National Geographic (Europe) last night (10pm CET). Some footage ive never seen before, esepcially the French side. The Wehrmacht footage was the same old one, some originally in colour and some coluourised. The voice over was generally correct but the usual mistakes of talking about Poland/Sitzkireg using footage from Russia '41. That said I'll be watching next week Champions league permitting!
            Jonathan

Comment

Some footage ive never seen before, esepcially the French side. Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

That was the unseen footage i was talking about in my last post ..from the French side ,very interesting footage !

Will keep watching episode next week... and burning on dvd.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X