Inglourious Basterds-Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inglourious Basterds-Reviews

Well I cant find the old Thread so lets start a new one right here. Bring on the opinions and complaints !

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Well I cant find the old Thread so lets start a new one right here. Bring on the opinions and complaints !

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=374543

Comment

Banned

Well it must be in Die Kneipe where I am not allowed to go as I have been perma banned for life. My Crime? A scantily clad picture of a girl, egad !!! schocking I know...maybe it was the Mods Daughter???

Comment

I

I personally think everything that needed to be said, had been said .. and read by one and all.

What is to be gained by goading the moderators, it's the same as pouring petrol (gasoline) on a fire ?

I Remember your PM to me .. what was it you said ..

"Take it easy, have fun, you will last longer"
        Last edited by Gary Jucha; 08-27-2009, 11:01 AM.

Comment

I agree with Gary.
          The topic will get messy, and will not survive any longer than the other 2 did.
          People can see it, or not, as they please.

Comment

good film, the ending was abit flat but i would give it 4/5

lots of interesting twists like people dying who you thought would have a bigger roll in the film and long talking scene which was quite nice.

some very good flash backs like when you see Goebbels wife for the first time

violence wasnt that bad, i thought it would be alot worse.. i was dreading "bear the jew" but nothing made me cringe in the film, i actually found some of the shooting scene quite funny

i would of enjoyed some out side battle scenes & everyone in the film should have died and i would have given this film 5/5.

wait for it on dvd the extras would probably make the film alot more fun

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Jucha View Post
              I personally think everything that needed to be said, had been said .. and read by one and all.

What is to be gained by goading the moderators, it's the same as pouring petrol (gasoline) on a fire ?

I Remember your PM to me .. what was it you said ..

"Take it easy, have fun, you will last longer"
              That's great advice and from my comments you can tell I am having fun.

Comment

btt

Dr. Strange, it's too bad we can't post pics of hot women on here..would make the forum more um....exciting. Not that looking at all the badges and stuff isn't, but a hot blonde in a skimpy bikini, would trump a iron cross in most cases..lol

Comment

Yup

Yessir, my foto was not that over the top. Oh well I heard Im not missing anything in Die Kneipe anyway and most of my Friends are banned from there as well.

Now back to IB, one of my favorite Scenes has to be Standartenfuehrer Landa choking the Traitor to death. His leap was the best part.

Comment

One of my favourite scenes was the ss officer in the bar played by August Diehl,
                    playing the game with the "king kong" card on his head and the resulting Mexican stand off!

Nick

Comment

I finally saw it-- all I can say is "bravo, Tarantino"! Not a remake of the 1978 Italian film, and not the over-the-top gorefest I had expected. I, personally, loved the drawn-out speaking scenes, it is what Tarantino does best. Not plausible, not accurate, but entertaining. Not that I went to see accuracy in uniforms, but I was pleasantly surprised by the GD waffenrock--whoever did the uniforms has more than a passing knowledge of Nazi uniformology. I also saw SA uniforms, Goldfasanen, the SS tux, the SS Gesellschaftsanzug, the mess dress, and even a Reichsbahn and Forstdienst uniform. Mindless entertainment at its most mindlessly entertaining!
                      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by DerFuhrer View Post
                        Dr. Strange, it's too bad we can't post pics of hot women on here..would make the forum more um....exciting. Not that looking at all the badges and stuff isn't, but a hot blonde in a skimpy bikini, would trump a iron cross in most cases..lol

I've stumbled on a few pics on here.. mostly in the ss forum.

Hmmm...

Comment

I saw the movie last weekend and I have to say I liked it. I was totally blown away with the excellent accurcy of the vast uniforms in the theater lobby. Whoever it was knew their uniforms..
                          I was excepting more blood and gore in it but still overall very good.

Joe

Comment

Good flick if you like fiction and gore!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Props

Foto makes me think "People using Nazi Props to make Money".

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X