Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whermacht documentary on history channel

Hello Guys,

I saw a fantastic documentary on the History Channel last night, the program was several hours long and was based on recent declassified material from the British army. I was realy desappointed to learn that the Wehrmacht was involved in numerous war crimes , I never thought the German army could be involved in such horrendous crimes in a level close to the SS.
    They had several interviews with actual witnesses in a few words..really sad!
    Last edited by Luis22; 08-24-2009, 07:25 AM.

was the documentary about that house which the British placed top Pow Germans in and they listened into there conversations?

Comment

Originally posted by redline09 View Post
      was the documentary about that house which the British placed top Pow Germans in and they listened into there conversations?
      Yes thats the one,,,,

Comment

yeah that one was really good.

it did sound like the Wehrmacht got up to some war crimes, when they talked about the solider who killed a whole family inc a baby.. i cant say that sounded to good..

Comment

to me, most all of them felt they were just following orders. Even the kiling of women & childern...that were a threat???. Like a job that just haves to be done. I'm glad this info has come to light, for those who forget history(or choose to) are bound to repeat it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X