Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rochus Misch book in English

Dear Members,

Does anyone have a clue when Rochu Misch's book "The last Witness" will be published in English. It is amazing that it has been published in almost every language except English!

Thanks,
    Dave.

I'm waiting for his book to be published in English as well. I've also been waiting on WN 62 by Hein Severloh.
    AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

GERMAN ARMY SHOULDER STRAPS AND BOARDS - 1933-1945

Comment

Originally posted by PD Sergeant View Post
      I'm waiting for his book to be published in English as well. I've also been waiting on WN 62 by Hein Severloh.
      Hi

I do not know if the book of Severloh is translated into English but in French ,It is.

Phil.

Comment

Rochus Misch Book

Why is it that none of us are able to find a English language publication date for Rochus Misch's book... it has to be in the works, doesn't it?

Comment

Im also still waiting for the "Les lions de Carentan" about the FJR6 book translated in English as it s out only for german and french

Comment

I've also been waiting on WN 62 by Hein Severloh.
            me too

Comment

Originally posted by Daniele C View Post
              Im also still waiting for the "Les lions de Carentan" about the FJR6 book translated in English as it s out only for german and french
              Me too, got the French version ....

Ditto

Comment

I actually contacted the publishers of Severloh's book saying i would be interested in publishing an English version of the book.
                Never even bothered to reply to me.
                With that attitude i'm not sure that an English translation will be here soon

Comment

That's strange because I even have a Flemish version and Flemish books of military history are rare!!

Jan

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony N View Post
                    I actually contacted the publishers of Severloh's book saying i would be interested in publishing an English version of the book.
                    Never even bothered to reply to me.
                    With that attitude i'm not sure that an English translation will be here soon
                    That doesn't sound encouraging.
                    AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

GERMAN ARMY SHOULDER STRAPS AND BOARDS - 1933-1945

Comment

English version of book...

Hi

I found the publishers of the above book (Pendo Verlag Gmbh) on the Amazon site and Googled them to get their contact details. I contacted them via email to ask when it would be available in English.
                      Unfortunately the response, although promt and helpful, was negative saying that they were unaware of any rights given for the publication in English.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben G View Post
                        Hi

I found the publishers of the above book (Pendo Verlag Gmbh) on the Amazon site and Googled them to get their contact details. I contacted them via email to ask when it would be available in English.
                        Unfortunately the response, although promt and helpful, was negative saying that they were unaware of any rights given for the publication in English.
                        Bummer! Like so many other works that would be excellent to read (Rendulic's writings for example)!
                        Cheers, Steve
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------
                        "Next to a battle lost, the saddest thing is a battle won." Arthur Wellesley — Duke of Wellington

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X