opinions on PAB book from Markus Schulze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opinions on PAB book from Markus Schulze

Is this considered a very good resource. Was there any issues ordering from Berlin (long wait, poor packaging)?
    Also, can this two volume set be found in the US? Anyone want to part with theirs?
    Thanks for any help.
    Dave

Hi Dave,

The PAB book is the best on the market right now, I was VERY impressed with the quality of the pics as well as the immense detail the author provided in describing the many makers and variants.

The book is NOT available in the US, but can be bought through Markus Schulze. I have bought many items from the dealer, one of the best to deal with IMO. You will have no problems ordering through them.

Good luck!

Tom
    If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

From all reports the books are excellent.

On the other hand i tend to disagree with the comments on the dealer.

His communication, post receival of payment is pathetic.

My advice(if you can wait that long) is wait till copy of this becomes available through other sources.

I know of one collector friend just about to start a paypal resolution dispute due to a crap transaction with this dealer.

Comment

Markus Schulze

I completely concur with Thomas' opinions on Markus Schulze and DO NOT AGREE with Kiefer!!....Without question, Markus and his associate Christian operate one of the finest web dealerships on the internet right now! I have never found any issues with their business or the timeliness of their correspondence! Simply first rate guys!

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVLRSEASIA View Post
          I completely concur with Thomas' opinions on Markus Schulze and DO NOT AGREE with Kiefer!!....Without question, Markus and his associate Christian operate one of the finest web dealerships on the internet right now! I have never found any issues with their business or the timeliness of their correspondence! Simply first rate guys!
          I agree
          Best Jamie

Comment

Your definition of "First class" is different to my definition of "First class".

He received a paypal payment on the 1st of September.

Since that date he has been sent approximately 8 emails.
            Not one response to any of them.

He was sent 2 paypal messages.
            1 with the intitial payment and 1 when an initial paypal dispute was opened.
            No responses to either messages.

I have sent him two Pms, knowing he has been online.
            No response to either.

Now an actual claim has been opened(2 days) for the recovery of the money, still no response.

Also he most probaly would of read this and hasnt responded to my negative comments about him.

It is simply "COMMON COURTESY" to tell someone what is happening!!!!!!!!!!

The guy is a flog, end of story.

Comment

Sorry to here your woes,try sending another mail with a cool tone,hes a great dealer so must be some reason for the delay.

Andy

Comment

Andy,
                Im actually assisting a close friend with this transaction.
                He isnt a member on this forum. He is a member of GHW .
                Im doing the PM,s for him.
                Believe me all the emails my friend has sent have have been polite and with a "CooL" tone.Its only since ive been asked to assist by my friend that ive become quite animated by Mr Schulze.

Why ignore Pm,s???
                Why ignore a customers Emails?????
                Why ignore "Please explain" messages through a Paypal dispute ??????

No one can honestly say he isnt receiving some of these communications.

We are talking a 2 week period and he has certainly been active on the forum.There is no excuse for ignoring PM,s.

Comment

Andy,
                  Im actually assisting a close friend with this transaction.
                  He isnt a member on this forum. He is a member of GHW .
                  Im doing the PM,s for him.
                  Believe me all the emails my friend has sent have have been polite and with a "CooL" tone.Its only since ive been asked to assist by my friend that ive become quite animated by Mr Schulze.

Why ignore Pm,s???
                  Why ignore a customers Emails?????
                  Why ignore "Please explain" messages through a Paypal dispute ??????

No one can honestly say he isnt receiving some of these communications.

We are talking a 2 week period and he has certainly been active on the forum.There is no excuse for ignoring PM,s.

Hello,

we can not unterstand all the trouble. We sent you three mails, to tell you the book is on the way. But to you frind in australia is is a long way. We made him a real good price and told him, that it could take a longer time.

We sent more than 500 books and thousands of badges a round the world with out any problems.

And the tone maks the musik!

Best regards from berlin, Markus and Christian

Comment

hey

Hello Markus,

I came to Berlin last year and you sold me a 1st patt Luftwaffe dagger and a Hitler Youth Honour Badge. Do you remember you delivered the badge personally to my hotel?

Markus you are a pleasure to do business with!

Mike

Comment

Like I already commented, we always try to help people in the best way we can. When this order for the book came and it was meant to go to Tasmania we where quiet non-plused. We phoned around different shippers and most wanted more than 100€ to ship the book out, I spent nearly half a day until I found one that would do it for a decent price and even then I paid part of that myself.

I mailed the buyer that the shippers could need possibly several weeks to get it out to him. Then Kiefer came onto the scene. As you know Kiefer, I told you the book was out and with the shippers and could take a considerable period of time to get there. You then started to bombard me with mails about how long this would take. I really can´t answer this question and must also be patient. I already spent around a days work just arranging the whole business and I have other customers to deal with.

Now I really would like to be as helpful as possible and I always try to be polite but as you americans say, **** happens and delays happen as well. I can´t understand you starting the paypal dispute either, especially after all the trouble we went to. In future I will probably just get a FedEx quote and let the customer jump off in shock when he sees the cost.

I really hope your friends book arrives soon all the same.

Markus.

Comment

Hi

do you think many dealers would refund my money because the post office lost my package

HIM, HE REFUND ME MY MONEY !!

Thank you Mr. Schulze

Phil.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X